Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being in a relationship doesn't promote growth, it stagnates growth

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You can see that with literally all normie couples or even with married people.

When you have someone who will love your looks no matter what, you stop developing your personality (they accuse us of that but they just project).

Normies are fucking dumb as bricks and have the moral level of a fucking rat.

This will sound like gigacope, but maybe inceldom isn't that bad. It will keep our mind sharp and thirsty for knowledge.

This is why I despise normies so fucking much, they chose the easiest way out, a mind-dead job and a boring foid and they think they are the kings of this world. Maybe I envy them a little too. But yeah jfl if you think having a foid will make you grow as a person or some shit. :feelskek: Quite the fucking opposite: Married people fucking regress. :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
If my IQ was ten points higher I’d be able to utilise all this freedom.

Should you ascend, breed for intelligence ffs breed for intelligence

cope.
Gf would help my self esteem/dopemine levels.
As a KHHV 26 year old NEET, I have no motivation to do anything

COPE all high rated players in gaming have gfs and active social lives whilst people in pisslow are true NEETs and incels.

You can see that with literally all normie couples or even with married people.

When you have someone who will love your looks no matter what, you stop developing your personality (they accuse us of that but they just project).

Normies are fucking dumb as bricks and have the moral level of a fucking rat.

This will sound like gigacope, but maybe inceldom isn't that bad. It will keep our mind sharp and thirsty for knowledge.

This is why I despise normies so fucking much, they chose the easiest way out, a mind-dead job and a boring foid and they think they are the kings of this world. Maybe I envy them a little too. But yeah jfl if you think having a foid will make you grow as a person or some shit. :feelskek: Quite the fucking opposite: Married people fucking regress. :feelskek::feelskek:
Agree