Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Being HTN is ideal.

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

Captain
★★★★★
Peak male performance is at HTN, advancing to chadlite and/or then chad is simply for slaying, HTN is ideal for LTRs/boyfriend material/keeper. I just read this thread and want opinions from .is users, do you agree with this claim?

"ummmm actually 6/10 >>> 9/10"
no

rubbish. being a giga chad is best. the only advantage that HTN has over giga chad is that less people will envy u and try to sabotage u.

i don't get it. are you claiming that you should choose to be an HTN over being a chad?

It's extremely rare to see anyone above htn in real life, being better looking would obviously help but it's not really that necessary

IMG 3898

No HTN is the bare minimum a man needs to look like to be considered a human male by foids.

I'd rather be gigachad.

I disagree. Chad cal LTR a hot chick and won't get cheated on. HTN's can still get cheated on more easily

Peak male performance is at HTN, advancing to chadlite and/or then chad is simply for slaying, HTN is ideal for LTRs/boyfriend material/keeper. I just read this thread and want opinions from .is users, do you agree with this claim?
Its basically the same at that point all that matters is here type and height/frame

WTF would you want to LTR a random whore like a faggot cuck?

WTF would you want to LTR a random whore like a faggot cuck?
Why not? Idk man I really like the idea of having a monogamous rs with a girl you love, even if I could I wouldn’t slay

wtf is that bs cope… being chad is only proper eay to live on this fucking shithole