Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being honest is a mental illness

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Throughout history people who have seen things for what they are have been persecuted by those in power.
It's the same thing today, we say things that are backed by strong science and perfectly observable in society, yet normies are simply incapable of accepting that. Even if a literal female researcher says something blackpilled, it's immediately deemed as "yikes, incels made that up in their basement in their sick heads".
People simply cannot accept something that isn't according to their personal beliefs.
"A mental disorder, also referred to as a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning"
Normies just believe what they WANT to believe, this is how we are suppose to function, living in copemode. Being completely honest about what you see is something completely absurd, normies have to lie every day to themselves to keep society functioning.

Being honest in the world is an disadvantage , everyone lies and everyone hides Things . People are Not there to Be dearly trusted.

Throughout history people who have seen things for what they are have been persecuted by those in power.
It's the same thing today, we say things that are backed by strong science and perfectly observable in society, yet normies are simply incapable of accepting that.
Even if a literal female researcher says something blackpilled, it's immediately deemed as "yikes, incels made that up in their basement in their sick heads".
People simply cannot accept something that isn't according to their personal beliefs.

Normies just believe what they WANT to believe, this is how we are suppose to function, living in copemode. Being completely honest about what you see is something completely absurd, normies have to lie every day to themselves to keep society functioning.
This here is arguably the scariest, most terrifying facet of life and the world that revolves around it

high iq. ever since a child i suffered from honesty, i learned to lie to others as i grow up, at least by omission and the easy ones, still quite not mastered it. and most importantly still cant lie to myself when needed

Lieing Is Gay.

high iq. ever since a child i suffered from honesty, i learned to lie to others as i grow up, at least by omission and the easy ones, still quite not mastered it. and most importantly still cant lie to myself when needed
Lying = NT trait. Normies lie like they breath, incels have do it consciously

Rejected his message

Being honest in the world is an disadvantage , everyone lies and everyone hides Things . People are Not there to Be dearly trusted.
rape and murder (in minecraft)

I hope God can read this and suck me off like a whore, because I want him to die if he didn't already. Fuck existence, fuck this world, fuck soyciety.

Imagine there is a famine and some city's richmen decided to start a party at a city's hall. Only rich, popular and influential people are present.
Despite famine, tables are full of delicious food and drinks. Men in dinner jackets, women in dresses...
And one man walks in and says that there is a corpse near the building.
And suddenly everyone becomes irritated and think what a horrible person this man is, how his parents didn't teach him proper manners and he probably had bad upbringing.
They aren't angry about the fact that other, less fortunate humans are dying from famine, they are angry at a man who broke societal rules ( of constant pretending) and just told the truth.

It's the same thing today, we say things that are backed by strong science and perfectly observable in society, yet normies are simply incapable of accepting that. Even if a literal female researcher says something blackpilled, it's immediately deemed as "yikes, incels made that up in their basement in their sick heads".
"A mental disorder, also referred to as a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning"
Fuck normies. They are so oblivious to everything

Autistic trait

Funny the moment you realize, that incels are the less mentally ill, compared to those retards outside.
Being a npc is by definition having a deficit in critical thinking, and lacking in conscious, and also lacking in empathy.

Lying = NT trait. Normies lie like they breath, incels have do it consciously
so true. especially foids, i found them lie without any effort whatsoever, make it so natural. if not for my autistic brain that's good at picking logical inconsistencies, id totally believe them

I liemaxx irl because I don't know how to socialize so I just tell people what I think they want to hear