Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being high inhibition = death

proudcuckold

proudcuckold

Banned
-
holy fuck i just realized this is what has always been keeping me down in life

i have death tier inhib levels

i walked out of my lecture today 15 mins in because the lecturer announced that we had to present shit in front of the whole fucking lecture hall

low inhib + low iq = best combo

what's low inhib?

in reality death sentence is being non neurotypical

being neurotypical is life on godmode

Low inhibition && ugly === death

Sounds like social anxiety tbh.

I get freaked out whenever I have to do something in front of a big audience, I can feel al the people judging me.

dr-problematic said:
what's low inhib?

in reality death sentence is being non neurotypical

being neurotypical is life on godmode
low inhib = giving zero fucks

its over for me boyos

proudcuckold said:
low inhib + low iq = best combo

LOL no.  I'm low inhib and low IQ and I can tell you it isn't fun.  Frankly I think that's the worst combo because you'll end up doing a lot of dumb shit you'll regret later.

The best combo is moderate inhib and high IQ.  Inhibition levels that are low enough to take well calculated risks but high enough to discourage recklessness are what's ideal.

It's also worth noting that ugly men often end up high inhibition due to the negative reinforcement from women (the people who's approval naturally matters to us the most).

yea these inibition cope threads must stop

Most incels are high inhib.

High inhib isnt a bad thing, its being neurotypical that makes it a death sentence and since society doesnt let you cope your high inhib into something positive you turn into retardcel and forever get labelled as trash.

Society associates being high inhib as neurotypical, unless your 6ft chad, then it doesnt matter either way, he could shit on the streets and theyll still consider him funny.

High inhib is never good for getting girls. it is good for things like schoolwork and not dying from doing something stupid but nothing else.

Low inhib + Ugly = "creep" "harasser" "going to jail no matter what"
You can't win.

JovanD said:
Low inhib + Ugly = "creep" "harasser" "going to jail no matter what"
You can't win.

I'm glad I've found you guys. The reality was behind my nose all the time and I didn't want to see it.

You don't even need to be low inhib to be a creep, just ugly.

Well, i guess there's no need to not learn the art of not giving a shit.

Take a few shots of vodka. Loosens up everybody.

This might be cope but I don't think so
the minute a fho hears you stutter, it's over boys. They can smell inhibition on men. sadly the only ones who get ahead in this world are chads who have no concept of consequence for their actions

I'm glad to be low IH I know my place like all incels should.

Low inhib is only good when you're NT/good looking. A low inhib person like myself who struggles with reading social situations is absolutely, completely fucked in life. Anyone would be lucky to make it to 30 in the same situation.