Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being Heightmogged by Foids

• Thread starter Nagisa_Shingetsu
  • Start date
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
Today I was at the mall and damn near every foid was taller than me. I fucking hate being a 5’3 subhuman. My dad is 6’1, so why couldn’t god give me good genetics like him?

same, my asshole dad is a tallfag and I'm a manlet

Brutal, how tall is your mother?

Today I was at the mall and damn near every foid was taller than me. I fucking hate being a 5’3 subhuman. My dad is 6’1, so why couldn’t god give me good genetics like him?
God hates you.

my condolences for 5'3. I feel you though I fucking hate it when I see women taller than me it enrages me. Damn ur mom really fucked you over

You're young so you can get taller, get into sports now. So that you don't end up fucking you genetics more than they already are.

damn it, they are going to euthanize all manlets soon, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's fucking over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: