Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being height/frame mogged is infinitely worse than being face mogged

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Being height/framemogged is the most brutal thing any man can experience. Seeing 60-70% of men my age (and some women too) heightmog me is the most potent ragefuel there is. On top of that I’m a skinny framelet who would get snapped in a fight. Heightmogging other men is seriously the only reason I haven’t abandoned all hope at ascending. I’m considering leg lengthening so the mog won’t be as brutal but I see 6’2+ men everywhere and with younger generations getting taller it wouldn’t matter for shit in 10 years.

If you’re not short and weak you won’t get the feeling of having a guy height/frame mog you. Knowing that he could kill you in 20 seconds if he had a problem with you is the most awful feeling anyone can experience. Sure having an ugly face is bad, but when you’re not even treated as a man…. It sucks.

Alsoo you don't know for sure that your ugly unless dozens of foids tell you to your face you are ,
wheras if your short you know it and it makes you feel very unsafe,and porb destroys your motivation to do anything

I only weigh about 135 - 140 pounds for my height, and I feel barely average at around 5'11. I bet even 6'1 is average nowadays.

Alsoo you don't know for sure that your ugly unless dozens of foids tell you to your face you are ,
wheras if your short you know it and it makes you feel very unsafe,and porb destroys your motivation to do anything
Literally just waking outside is brutal for me. Most women have bigger arms/frames than me. inb4 "Eat more" I eat 3k calories a day and can't gain any weight.
I have a good frame but I struggle with overweight. (I gain it too easily and thus need to exercise nonstop).

To every upside there is an upside.
I'd LOVE to be overweight and framemog other guys. My face is shit either way. (I'm 10% bf)

Literally just waking outside is brutal for me. Most women have bigger arms/frames than me. inb4 "Eat more" I eat 3k calories a day and can't gain any weight.
same. been 130#s since 14. Now 26

I think being heightmogged sucks more since you get judged for it more openly than if you just have a bad face. If you are tall as fuck and ugly no one is generally going to say anything about it since they don't want to get their ass beat. No one gives a shit about shitting on a manlet since they are generally weaker than taller guys (not always but very often) and are seen as a non-threat. Its also insanely socially acceptable to shit on men for being short while if you are super ugly its seen as dickish to point out. Even shrek, whose entire premise is "dont judge others for how they look" couldn't help but make fun of short men constantly.

Being height/framemogged is the most brutal thing any man can experience. Seeing 60-70% of men my age (and some women too) heightmog me is the most potent ragefuel there is. On top of that I’m a skinny framelet who would get snapped in a fight. Heightmogging other men is seriously the only reason I haven’t abandoned all hope at ascending. I’m considering leg lengthening so the mog won’t be as brutal but I see 6’2+ men everywhere and with younger generations getting taller it wouldn’t matter for shit in 10 years.

If you’re not short and weak you won’t get the feeling of having a guy height/frame mog you. Knowing that he could kill you in 20 seconds if he had a problem with you is the most awful feeling anyone can experience. Sure having an ugly face is bad, but when you’re not even treated as a man…. It sucks.
Similar experience for me, I swear height statistics are considerably lowered, there’s no way it’s not 6’/6’1 for Australia at least

I think being heightmogged sucks more since you get judged for it more openly than if you just have a bad face.
You're 5'3. I am so sorry. I'm 5'8/9 but I could never imagine a day in your shoes.
If you are tall as fuck and ugly no one is generally going to say anything about it since they don't want to get their ass beat. No one gives a shit about shitting on a manlet since they are generally weaker than taller guys (not always but very often) and are seen as a non-threat.
Don't underestimate the importance of reach in fights. I knew a stringbean tallfag who never wrestled who pinned a manlet who was the wrestling team captain.
Its also insanely socially acceptable to shit on men for being short while if you are super ugly its seen as dickish to point out. Even shrek, whose entire premise is "dont judge others for how they look" couldn't help but make fun of short men constantly.
Lord Farquad is the perfect example of manletism. No matter what you do you will always be made fun of for your height. If you ask anyone who's seen Shrek about Lord Farquad they'd mention his height first. I ENJOY heightmogging other men but I admit it. After being made fun of for my height for years it's something I can take comfort in.
Similar experience for me, I swear height statistics are considerably lowered, there’s no way it’s not 6’/6’1 for Australia at least
Imagine being incel in Kangaroo land. Only the Netherlands is worse for manlets @gymletethnicel

You're 5'3. I am so sorry. I'm 5'8/9 but I could never imagine a day in your shoes.

Don't underestimate the importance of reach in fights. I knew a stringbean tallfag who never wrestled who pinned a manlet who was the wrestling team captain.

Lord Farquad is the perfect example of manletism. No matter what you do you will always be made fun of for your height. If you ask anyone who's seen Shrek about Lord Farquad they'd mention his height first. I ENJOY heightmogging other men but I admit it. After being made fun of for my height for years it's something I can take comfort in.

Imagine being incel in Kangaroo land. Only the Netherlands is worse for manlets @gymletethnicel
Menlets can win fights against taller men but its def. a lot harder, the bigger the hegiht difference the harder it is.

where are you living,are you a sudanese Arab muslim

Heightmogging is interesting, for foids a few centimeters make all the difference but objectively

if you and someone who would be 5 cm (2 inch) taller than you stand next to each other there is not much difference in physical strength even if the shoulders are propartionally wider

Heightmogging is interesting, for foids a few centimeters make all the difference
Yea. If I was 6ft+ I'd wear lifts and larp as 6'2 to ascend.
but objectively if you and someone who would be 5 cm (2 inch) taller than you there is not much difference in physical strength even if the shoulders are propartionally wider
True, but I am very thin and weak to the point where almost anyone can kick my ass. JFL at your avi. Based and ChudurBudur-pilled :feelsLSD:

I ve been to some mma classes for 3 months and it surprised me that the guys who heightmog me are not that much stronger than me, lanklets especially turn out to be an embarassment usually, but foids still stuck them off because they get tingles when they see a tallfag

I ve been to some mma classes for 3 months and it surprised me that the guys who heightmog me are not that much stronger than me, lanklets especially turn out to be an embarassment usually, but foids still stuck them off because they get tingles when they see a tallfag
Words cannot express how much I despise tallfaggotry. Literally if my femurs were longer I'd have a girlfriend jfl. I'm glad I'm not any shorter.
ascend with whom? a slim stacylite?
With my face not happening, I am legit 3-4/10. I like pale tall girls with dark hair and eyes. I just want a loving partner who's my looksmatch.

Menlets can win fights against taller men but its def. a lot harder, the bigger the hegiht difference the harder it is.
Not when you neganmaxxx. I have finally beaten a tallfag today with my fists and nails and it felt so good. Got a couple of leg bruses but I did it. The tall army must die:ha..feels: each and every one. I scratched his corona and made sure his reproductive organs are in my site and I brutally crushed it with a chair leg:lasereyes: this all happened in the backyard of an apartment Because of my brothers company party. :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

I get height mogged everyday and evey where

Not when you neganmaxxx. I have finally beaten a tallfag today with my fists and nails and it felt so good. Got a couple of leg bruses but I did it. The tall army must die:ha..feels: each and every one. I scratched his corona and made sure his reproductive organs are in my site and I brutally crushed it with a chair leg:lasereyes: this all happened in the backyard of an apartment Because of my brothers company party. :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:
based

Have you tried doing some pull ups to broaden the upper frame a bit?

I only weigh about 135 - 140 pounds for my height, and I feel barely average at around 5'11. I bet even 6'1 is average nowadays
I’m 5’11 125 it’s so over for my shitty girl frame. Wish I was at least 6’1

I’m 5’11 125 it’s so over for my shitty girl frame. Wish I was at least 6’1
125! Wow you are skinny
Have you tried doing some pull ups to broaden the upper frame a bit?
yah I’ve gymmaxxed for a year and eaten all the right foods. Trust me if I had better frame I might stand a chance at ascending

have you ever been framemogged by a foid?

my frame proportions are actually good tbh.... but i'm 5'7 :feelsrope:

I think being heightmogged sucks more since you get judged for it more openly than if you just have a bad face. If you are tall as fuck and ugly no one is generally going to say anything about it since they don't want to get their ass beat. No one gives a shit about shitting on a manlet since they are generally weaker than taller guys (not always but very often) and are seen as a non-threat. Its also insanely socially acceptable to shit on men for being short while if you are super ugly its seen as dickish to point out. Even shrek, whose entire premise is "dont judge others for how they look" couldn't help but make fun of short men constantly.
I always hated Shrek, i suffered so much when i saw how my peers are growing taller and taller and i stayed the same, i was getting panic attacks, everyone stopped respecting me and i just get away from everyone. I thought every day of killing myself because i was losing my mind. Old ladies and children are taller than me, people younger than me treat me as a kid, no one takes me serious. The never ending mogging never stops.

I always hated Shrek, i suffered so much when i saw how my peers are growing taller and taller and i stayed the same, i was getting panic attacks, everyone stopped respecting me and i just get away from everyone. I thought every day of killing myself because i was losing my mind. Old ladies and children are taller than me, people younger than me treat me as a kid, no one takes me serious. The never ending mogging never stops.
You live in Serbia. Fucking SERBIA OF ALL PLACES TO BE A MANLET. 6’0 is average there and you’re Gypsy. I know that everyone hates gypsies and on top of that you’re a midget. Serb guys are generally pretty ugly and somewhat swarthy (from what I’ve seen) but they’re tallfags.

You live in Serbia. Fucking SERBIA OF ALL PLACES TO BE A MANLET. 6’0 is average there and you’re Gypsy. I know that everyone hates gypsies and on top of that you’re a midget. Serb guys are generally pretty ugly and somewhat swarthy (from what I’ve seen) but they’re tallfags.
I wouldnt have a chance with Serbian girls even if i were 25cm taller which is ok by me because they very rarely date outside of their race but i couldve have relationships with gypsy girls if i were at least 175-178cm tall, gypsy girls barely reach 160cm height and dont have high standards for face and masculinity.

I wouldnt have a chance with Serbian girls even if i were 25cm taller which is ok by me because they very rarely date outside of their race but i couldve have relationships with gypsy girls if i were at least 175-178cm tall, gypsy girls barely reach 160cm height and dont have high standards for face and masculinity.
Yeah Balkan foids in general are bitchy as fuck, I’ll admit I’d be able to easily marry a Balkan foid my looksmatch or above because I have dual citizenship but it would be a betabux situation. Also they’d be thinking of 6’4 Bosnian gigachads while I’m a 5’9 framelet who looks 15.

Yeah Balkan foids in general are bitchy as fuck, I’ll admit I’d be able to easily marry a Balkan foid my looksmatch or above because I have dual citizenship but it would be a betabux situation. Also they’d be thinking of 6’4 Bosnian gigachads while I’m a 5’9 framelet who looks 15.
They changed a lot, modern balkan girl is totally different from what they were 20, 30 years ago. Now they walk around half naked, they dream of being some rich sheik or Russian mobster trophy wife, chase football players for sex, they drink and get drunk in public without shame, they dont know how to cook an egg, they have tattoos, fake lips, fake boobs, all they think is how to educate themselves enough to flee the country.

If you really have a chance to arrange marriage, yeah it would be betabuxxing but your best bet would be some uneducated girl from tiny village.

They changed a lot, modern balkan girl is totally different from what they were 20, 30 years ago. Now they walk around half naked, they dream of being some rich sheik or Russian mobster trophy wife, chase football players for sex, they drink and get drunk in public without shame, they dont know how to cook an egg, they have tattoos, fake lips, fake boobs, all they think is how to educate themselves enough to flee the country.

If you really have a chance to arrange marriage, yeah it would be betabuxxing but your best bet would be some uneducated girl from tiny village.
It’s also infuriating going back to my shithole and seeing 50% of foids and 90% of men heightmog me. When I was there this summer i noticed how I am the shortest male in my family. On top of that half of my “friends” I have there didn’t even say hi to me when I saw them in public. They just ignored me and kept on walking. All of the girls have those ugly lip injections and act like wannabe kardashians. I hate them all so much it’s unreal. At least someone here knows how bad it it jfl.

Yes, tallfags mogging me everyday. :feelsrope:

We need to kill all Chad Tyrone Changs
Greycel post. I don’t condone or support violence. You do realize this is a PUBLIC SITE.

But when you have the face of an ogre and an average height it's way worse than just being short and having an average face.

On tinder everybody sees your face first and than decides to either look for your height or swipe directly.

But when you have the face of an ogre and an average height it's way worse than just being short and having an average face.

On tinder everybody sees your face first and than decides to either look for your height or swipe directly.
Yeah, depends how short though. I think every guy should wear lifts, I do and I highly recommend it.

I only weigh about 135 - 140 pounds for my height, and I feel barely average at around 5'11. I bet even 6'1 is average nowadays.