Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being Half cumskin half goblina is literal repellant for foids

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Officer
★★
And pretty much all the pure races hate you. We're like Hapas but worse, more monstruous.

Last edited:
White passing :feelsjuice:

There are white passing allahu akbars btw :feelsjuice:
Ok. Well , white people hate weird off-white abominations like me more than anything else. Blacks and browns hate me even more.

The only guy I knew like that was a green eyed chadlet hitler fan, he still dated a liberal hippy foid.

He was an outlier then . You don't see most of us.
He was a pretty rare case I doubt it would happen now
Most hispanic guys I see still tend to have foids around them some of them look white so some of them may be mixed.

He was a pretty rare case I doubt it would happen now
Most hispanic guys I see still tend to have foids around them some of them look white so some of them may be mixed.
Hispanics have parents who are both Hispanic tho so there is more harmonious phenotype produced. When your biracial its different.

And pretty much all the pure races hate you. We're like Hapas but worse, more monstruous.
Nah, Asians will love you if you SEAmaxx, Us Nigs cannot do that.
Have you even tried Geomaxxing at all?
Because you will fit right in in the South Amercan Countries, except maybe Argentina.

Nah, Asians will love you if you SEAmaxx, Us Nigs cannot do that.
Have you even tried Geomaxxing at all?
Because you will fit right in in the South Amercan Countries, except maybe Argentina.
Asians only like tall Nordics ith blue eyes and all the features that come with it. I have none of those

White passing :feelsjuice:
More like AllahAckbar passing
A lot of Arabs can look white, myself included thankfully. Compare this Irish to this Syrian. They look the same, in fact, the Syrian guy looks WHITER than the Irish

irish-man-png.500413
syria6-jpg.500412

A lot of Arabs can look white, myself included thankfully. Compare this Irish to this Syrian. They look the same, in fact, the Syrian guy looks WHITER than the Irish

irish-man-png.500413
syria6-jpg.500412
I get ya, no foid of any race wants that. Unless it has a Chad skeleton

Implying its some sort of "advantage" , its actually the opposite.

what is your white parent? If they are Northern European you should be chad

yes I'm also of mixed races, and genetic recombination is always shit Globalists (not Jewish elite) are so much in the cope if they think that miscegenation is a good thing