Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being "goodlooking" isnt even good enough anymore for foids

I

incel god

Banned
-
you could be very attractive but if you do not look like tom cruise in his prime, foids wont have sex with you. how many chads and ginos are getting sex, and how many incels are sexless? i dont even know.

Being goodlooking is the only thing that matters in life

Foids try to avoid me, although I am beautiful. I just don’t use Western chivalry in communication and they leave the dialogue first

Being goodlooking is the only thing that matters in life
it depends how goodlooking you actually are. average looking is the new ugly. :feelsthink: your comment has nothing to do with what im talking about. maybe the lounge is better for no effort posts. no offense bro just saying.

It is enough to get sex and a gf the fuck are you talking about? Of course chads get mogged by gigachads there's always gonna be some one who mogs you in one way or another but that doesn't mean that you won't get sex if you're just "goodlooking"

It is enough to get sex and a gf the fuck are you talking about? Of course chads get mogged by gigachads there's always gonna be some one who mogs you in one way or another but that doesn't mean that you won't get sex if you're just "goodlooking"
im gonna tell you what im talking about smart guy. the posters on here have said that average or goodlooking is the new ugly. you wanna tell them they are wrong? go ahead.

it depends how goodlooking you actually are. average looking is the new ugly. :feelsthink: your comment has nothing to do with what im talking about. maybe the lounge is better for no effort posts. no offense bro just saying.
Also, doesn't matter how good your face is at 5 '5. Tallfags with 2/10 faces will have higher SMV than you.

plenty of normies who have sex