Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being 'good' is often synonymous with being weak.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I despise myself for being weak. I hate my parents for giving me low T pushover genes. I hate soyciety for pressuring low value subhumans to act good.
'Oh, you're good' ( while they secretly despise you ).
'You're soo good.' :foidSoy:teehee while spreading her legs for local thug.

Don't worry your agreeableness is decided during utero from how much prenatal T you receive, so it isn't genetic. But maybe your entitlement is, silly inkwell!

I despise myself for being weak.
Same. Generaly I think its best to treat people well, but I'd rather not be like that.

People love bullies.

It's because goodness/kindness is a sign of ignorance. Someone who understands human nature(the fact that we are all selfish shitstains) would never strive to be "kind" to other people.

Kind person: Wow I gave that hobo $5, I'm such a good person :feelsautistic:

Logical person: That hobo would gladly break my skull open with a metal pipe and steal all my shit if he could get away with it. I have no incentive to help him.

OP, the next time you feel your soy kindness trying to take over, remember that the person you're about to help would gladly fuck over your entire life for money or sex.

Last edited:
I despise myself for being weak. I hate my parents for giving me low T pushover genes. I hate soyciety for pressuring low value subhumans to act good.
This is true, the good also die young. :feelsbadman:

This is why I'm a misanthrope, the world wasn't made for individuals like you and me OP.

Morals are man made beliefs. Life is about consuming others energy, kill or be killed.

Morals are man made beliefs. Life is about consuming others energy, kill or be killed.
Sounds like some shit out of an anime. :feelshaha:

OP, the next time you feel your soy kindness trying to take over, remember that the person you're about to help would gladly fuck over your entire life for money or sex.
If all persons are evil then , we should not judge women for doing sociopathic stuffs . Because then women are justified in fucking over someone's life.
If all persons are evil then why do many people do good things like - helping someone in need etc. ?

It's because goodness/kindness is a sign of ignorance. Someone who understands human nature(the fact that we are all selfish shitstains) would never strive to be "kind" to other people.

Logical person: That hobo would gladly break my skull open with a metal pipe and steal all my shit if he could get away with it. I have no incentive to help him.

This

I also noticed that females are rewarded for being 'good' and 'nice' while everyone would treat agreeable and soft men like trash.

I also noticed that females are rewarded for being 'good' and 'nice' while everyone would treat agreeable and soft men like trash.
There is even a book called no more mr.nice guy

This is why I'm a misanthrope, the world wasn't made for individuals like you and me OP.
People try to take advantage of 'good' men all the time.

Men are supposed to fight other men and tribes for ressources and women. If other men sense your weakness they will be triggered by it, if they're good people, they will treat you with respect, if they're bad people, they will exploit or hurt you just for entertainment. Weak men make society angry bc it's unnatural.

If all persons are evil then , we should not judge women for doing sociopathic stuffs . Because then women are justified in fucking over someone's life.
There is no "should". Morality is completely subjective, and there is no true right or wrong. This also means that there's no need for justification to do anything. If women want to be sociopaths, they will. If incels want to hate women, we will. Such is life.
If all persons are evil then why do many people do good things like - helping someone in need etc. ?
Like I said, evil is subjective. To answer your question though, they are hoping to benefit off the person they helped later on down the road. Or they get a form of self-satisfaction from it, which in the end is a selfish pursuit. The quicker you realize how people really work, the better.

If they love evil. Then theyll love me for being a mass murderer. Or better yet destroy the world:feelsLSD:

Men are supposed to fight other men and tribes for ressources and women. If other men sense your weakness they will be triggered by it, if they're good people, they will treat you with respect, if they're bad people, they will exploit or hurt you just for entertainment. Weak men make society angry bc it's unnatural.
If some men are born physically weak, disabled or extrmely low T, then its natural. Soyciety just puts pressure on men to act tough. But not everyone can be 'dominant' no matter how hard they try. For example men with such features cannot be 'dominant' even if they hit the gym for decades. It's even impossible to thugmaxx with such face as below. Every gang will reject such guy.

Cc532

If some men are born physically weak, disabled or extrmely low T, then its natural. Soyciety just puts pressure on men to act tough. But not everyone can be 'dominant' no matter how hard they try. For example men with such features cannot be 'dominant' even if they hit the gym for decades. It's even impossible to thugmaxx with such face as below. Every gang will reject such guy.

View attachment 566892
This guy can only scientist-maxx and hope some Becky student will be attracted to his mind some day.

Pretty much this :bigbrain:

This is a one upping / Eat or get Eaten " Kind of world.

Where If your vulnerable you will get stepped on.

true, this is why i embraced nihilism

There is no "should". Morality is completely subjective, and there is no true right or wrong. This also means that there's no need for justification to do anything. If women want to be sociopaths, they will. If incels want to hate women, we will. Such is life.

Like I said, evil is subjective. To answer your question though, they are hoping to benefit off the person they helped later on down the road. Or they get a form of self-satisfaction from it, which in the end is a selfish pursuit. The quicker you realize how people really work, the better.
Agree.

you are weak because your parents raised you right

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back