Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being gay is cope and no man is gay

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
MV5BMjA5NTE4NTE5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTcyOTY5Mw@@._V1_UY1200_CR165,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Yea man this guy would be such an incel if he was straight :feelsseriously:

Being cope is gay, and no gay is man

Being gay is literally a genetic thing bc animals in nature have been observed to be gay, it’s effectively a disorder

I've had multiple normies tell me this because I identify as bi, yet haven't had much luck with either.

I hate faggots

This GigaTeraChad is gay. How is he coping?
Tumblr pip5ujgG5b1recwdm 540

Although I disagree with you, I think there are a lot more jailhouse gay men out there than you'd think. I think it's mostly framecels that end up as jailhouse gay, because of the constant height, and masculinity shaming that forces them into a feminine trannyesque role. They were probably peryy somewhat to begin with, over experimenting with probing their prostate for anal pleasure after watching women get ass fucked too much, and in getting rejected so often, they just said "fuck it, if I can't HAVE women, I will become a woman."

Most gay men I see are sub 8 and are coping with not being able to get females so pretend to like big smelly hairy dudes. How they could like men over females is impossible, its all cope. Men cannot like other men due to dominance instinct anyway. Its a fetish at best. Thoughts?

Homosexuality is a mental/psychological disorder.

I believe that the number of legit faggots is much lower than the one we have now. I suspect most of them got gayed by a pedo faggot when they were a child.

Well animals also inbreed. Is it normal then too ? You cannot compare the human with animal. Some animals have sex with every other animal they encounter no mather what gender , its due to the fact that they (as they are animals) cant controll their sexual urges. We humans can ( or should) be able to controll or urges.