Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being friendzoned is the worst

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
So near yet so far. Not crossing that divide. The bridge of sighs.

Yep. If you're an Incel (sexuality you were born with) you're going to be friendzoned for the rest of your life. Social game theory is nada.

If you have no chemistry or sexual charisma due to your defective looks than being FZd is about as far as you're gonna ascend.

That's all.
:blackpill:

Ps I'm still lifemaxing because I'm a selfish bastard. That's all.

if you dont unfriend the foid that friendzoned you within 24 hours, you are a cuck.

friendzone is cuckzone

if you dont unfriend the foid that friendzoned you within 24 hours, you are a cuck.
Having a female friend basically just makes you an orbiter

It's over for friendzonecels

fuckin lol, I haven't had a female friend in like 10 years, I literally can't hold a conversation with one for more than 5 minutes. I do not know how to behave around women at all.

Having a female friend basically just makes you an orbiter

It's over for friendzonecels

Pretty much. Just a freebie fan boy cheer leading councillor.
Peeps. I'm speaking in general here. Happened to me in high school, then uni, then work. That's why I don't bother anymore now. Just venting and crying about it that's all.

If a foid puts you in the friend zone you need to take her out from the life zone.

Last edited:
Yeah bro, the friendzone is the worst because it's a lie.
According to Nietzsche, woman is not yet capable of true friendship (with a man), she only knows love.

fuckin lol, I haven't had a female friend in like 10 years, I literally can't hold a conversation with one for more than 5 minutes. I do not know how to behave around women at all.
Its either behave like a submissive soylent cuck around them, or just completly avoid them and retain some dignity.