Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being forced to work with no stake in society is slavery

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Many men will realize this soon and stop working or start abusing social systems or work only the bare minimum to feed themselves. This is already happening. There is no point to working long hours when you still get your paycheck taken by government and your surplus value by your boss.
Work is only meaningful as means to and end. There is no end. I see femoids making my yearly paycheck every month showing their ass. This clown world is completely removed from any sense.
Why do you keep hoping for better tomorrow when you can't even fathom a scenario on how it would happen? Every year I add I only get reminded I lost another year to doing shit I don't want to do making money for people I hate.

Yes it is in effect.

IMG 20200320 050715

I work because I don't want to starve, but I do the bare minimum. Because fuck society. My hard earned money is just going to go to foids and stupid wars. I refuse to break my back to support this clown world. I'm a minimalist, and only spend money on things I need (like food) and some leisure that benefits me alone. I do plan on getting a PhD, but I'm doing it for my love of research.
This is not good for society in the long run, but feminists and entitled degenerates demanding safe spaces have caused this shit

To steal a line from Joker: "You get what you fucking deserve!"

I think most of us would like to do more work. We just are only allowed to do low level near minimum wage work because everyone hates us. I would love to do meaningful work. But all ill ever be allowed is manual labor and minimum wage

I think most of us would like to do more work. We just are only allowed to do low level near minimum wage work because everyone hates us. I would love to do meaningful work. But all ill ever be allowed is manual labor and minimum wage
I do office work. I don't want to work. I just want to stay home, go for walks and play video games and hope for 500th time they somehow become fun again.

Sometimes you just gotta say I'm cashing out & cease playing. Suicide isn't cucked & going ER on ppl that have wronged you or are bullies isn't bad.

If you fucked up on a game & can't continue you simply restart the game over, that's existence yet we cling to it like it's a 1 shot.
Maybe the playthrough but not the game.

Sometimes you just gotta say I'm cashing out & cease playing. Suicide isn't cucked & going ER on ppl that have wronged you or are bullies isn't bad.

If you fucked up on a game & can't continue you simply restart the game over, that's existence yet we cling to it like it's a 1 shot.
Maybe the playthrough but not the game.
Cope
This IS your only shot. And you'll spend it being a loser.

yup, as of now I am "VanWildermaxxing". I won't graduate college until 26 or 27

Why do you keep hoping for better tomorrow when you can't even fathom a scenario on how it would happen? Every year I add I only get reminded I lost another year to doing shit I don't want to do making money for people I hate.
Most people live their lives in anticipation of a life that never begins. It's always "someday I'll be this" or "someday I'll do that" and it just never happens. Ideally work would be some means to an end, but life is far from ideal, so doing the bare minimum, or even better, nothing at all, is superior

I work a boring, unrewarding job just so I can pay rent. The system's gonna collapse in 5 years max anyway so eventually all your debts (or assets) will mean fuck all anyway lol. I think one of the only reasons I haven't roped yet is because I want to see how this sick joke called life ends.

This Coronavirus has been a blessing in disguise. Thanks to it im getting benefits now.

I work a boring, unrewarding job just so I can pay rent. The system's gonna collapse in 5 years max anyway so eventually all your debts (or assets) will mean fuck all anyway lol. I think one of the only reasons I haven't roped yet is because I want to see how this sick joke called life ends.

societal collapse is inevitable, the rich get richer while the poor get poorer. Excess cash printing is causing inflation, but wages aren't rising in proportion to price rises, so soon the time will come when people will be struggling to afford basic resources despite working like a slave. At that point, a violent revolution against the societal elites is inevitable.

Many men will realize this soon and stop working or start abusing social systems or work only the bare minimum to feed themselves. This is already happening. There is no point to working long hours when you still get your paycheck taken by government and your surplus value by your boss.
Work is only meaningful as means to and end. There is no end. I see femoids making my yearly paycheck every month showing their ass. This clown world is completely removed from any sense.
Most people live their lives in anticipation of a life that never begins. It's always "someday I'll be this" or "someday I'll do that" and it just never happens. Ideally work would be some means to an end, but life is far from ideal, so doing the bare minimum, or even better, nothing at all, is superior
I truly felt this in my soul.

neet or cuckold

Technically, forced labor is not slavery, but I get what you're saying.

Work is only meaningful as means to and end.

Yes, for most people work is not inherently valuable. Most normies go through a long boring day at work because they have a wife and kids waiting for them at the end of their shift. Think about the stereotypical office worker with a photograph of his kids on his desk, looking either at that or at the clock on the wall.

In engineering school someone once came and gave us a lecture about some technical topic (I think it was technology intelligence). During the whole talk he seemed to be more concerned about entertaining us and dropping blue pills than about transmitting technical knowledge. He talked about love and family for instance, and at some point he told us a story, or rather an allegory which was clearly meant to illustrate his blue pills. It was about how to put rocks in an aquarium or something. I'm not going to bother trying to recall the exact story, but the conclusion was that "you have to put the big rocks first". It was clear to me that he meant that your job doesn't matter nearly as much as your familly.

That's the normie mindset. They can withstand doing any kind of stupid work all day during years because it is not their priority in life. They see work as their duty or something and they don't mind. They are Ancient Greeks' Atlas, or Nietzsche's camel.

We incels just can't do that, neither do we want to. We don't see the point.

PS. Ok, found the allegory. Here is one video about it among plenty :

Last edited:
Technically, forced labor is not slavery, but I get what you're saying.

Yes, for most people work is not inherently valuable. Most normies go through a long boring day at work because they have a wife and kids waiting for them at the end of their shift. Think about the stereotypical office worker with a photograph of his kids on his desk, looking either at that or at the clock on the wall.

In engineering school someone once came and gave us a lecture about some technical topic (I think it was technology intelligence). During the whole talk he seemed to be more concerned about entertaining us and dropping blue pills than about transmitting technical knowledge. He talked about love and family for instance, and at some point he told us a story, or rather an allegory which was clearly meant to illustrate his blue pills. It was about how to put rocks in an aquarium or something. I'm not going to bother trying to recall the exact story, but the conclusion was that "you have to put the big rocks first". It was clear to me that he meant that your job doesn't matter nearly as much as your familly.

That's the normie mindset. They can withstand doing any kind of stupid work all day during years because it is not their priority in life. They see work as their duty or something and they don't mind. They are Ancient Greeks' Atlas, or Nietzsche's camel.

We incels just can't do that, neither do we want to. We don't see the point.

PS. Ok, found the allegory. Here is one video about it among plenty :

I do office work. I don't want to work.

This is much better than to rot in a warehouse with a much lower income.

societal collapse is inevitable, the rich get richer while the poor get poorer. Excess cash printing is causing inflation, but wages aren't rising in proportion to price rises, so soon the time will come when people will be struggling to afford basic resources despite working like a slave. At that point, a violent revolution against the societal elites is inevitable.

And it is already happening. Everything becomes more and more expensive, even the stuff your own country prdocues. At the same time we have reduced working hours, hard jobs with minimum salary, temporary employment which is even less than the minimum salary and you can be replaced at any moment. On top of that, it is even hard to find low-level work nowadays. Also, less and less apprenticeships which means less and less professionals.

Cope
This IS your only shot. And you'll spend it being a loser.
this is the crux of it all right here. Some of the guys here need to drop the tough guy act, nobody buys it.

This is much better than to rot in a warehouse with a much lower income.
Were just in different parts of dantes inferno.
Absolutely, juice isn't worth the squeeze.

I hate working for companies or other people. They make a lot of money from your work and throw you a few bones and expect you to lick their shoes and say thanks. But if I don't work I will literally starve to death so it's my only option.

Starting your own business is better than working for others but it has a lot of risks. I personally lost all of my savings by starting a business that eventually failed. My goal is to eventually become a private teacher with a few students, that way I won't have to answer to anyone and keep all the money I make.

I hope more men realize and the west doesn't settle in similar to japan where they wagecuck crazy hours and die because of it, now just increasingly with no wife or family.

We have already the technological resources to not work anymore, it's matter of decision and sort of revolution

Last edited:
JFL at year-round wagecuck slaves infinitely postponing their 'reward' while waiting for the salvation that never comes, the only thing they reap in return is cancer or worse.