Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting being forced to go up and dance in front of family foids

COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
★★
I just had the worst and most uncomfortable moment of my life while being forced by father and family to go up and dance in front of family foids, I refused at first but they kept incesting and pulling me up, thinking about my sub-humanity and how cringy I will look, while my cousin chads are dancing without any fucking care in this world, I think it's time for me to normie max and shit.

Lowinhibmaxx and say no

I just had the worst and most uncomfortable moment of my life while being forced by father and family to go up and dance in front of family foids, I refused at first but they kept incesting and pulling me up, thinking about my sub-humanity and how cringy I will look, while my cousin chads are dancing without any fucking care in this world, I think it's time for me to normie max and shit.
You had to jestermaxx.

Dance, slave!!!

Start drinking
full

just do it like me and never visit family ever, not for christmas, not for birthdays, just 0 contact, its good for my mental health

you should have showed them my brother Should have gotten a chest and shoulder pump to impress them more

What if they took a video of you and posted it online for laughs

Or you could distance yourself from your family and not be viewed as a weird cuck by them. Idk.