Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being fat as a teen will make you mentalcel for life

P

Prayerman

Greycel
I was a fat teen, I looked like a fat woman. This gave me body dysmorphia and destroyed my changes for teen love, healthy self-esteem etc. Even after I lost the weight at age 19, my self-esteem never really became normal. I wonder what negative effects obesity did to puberty too, I do have a quite small penis.

I was a fat teen, I looked like a fat woman. This gave me body dysmorphia and destroyed my changes for teen love, healthy self-esteem etc. Even after I lost the weight at age 19, my self-esteem never really became normal. I wonder what negative effects obesity did to puberty too, I do have a quite small penis.
I have always been fat in the face/bloated and kinda slumped over and my nickname in school was cornelimodus or Cornelius mixed with Quasimodo.

Sulla: The Story of Rome's Lucky Dictator

Any way to remove the bloat will be appreciated, Otherwise i have an atlethic build body but still a skeleton