Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being ethnic = life on hard mode

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
1) In your own country, lookism and blackpill is on steroids. Nepotism. It's who you know that gets you ahead in society.

2) In the western countries you immigrate to... You must work harder and be an overachiever in order to have equal footing with the whites. Otherwise you are sidelined in job promotion because your purpose in white society is to do low wage jobs white people won't do.

Therefore, being born ethnic is punishment for past life karma. The world is rigged against you.

Just don’t be an ugly ethnic bro

Curries are the highest earners tho

In the western countries you immigrate to... You must work harder and be an overachiever in order to have equal footing with the whites.
one of my friend(probably 5'6" with a 3 out of 10 face) have immigrated to Germany after finishing college to work as a doctor
he hate his life now.he tells me that everyone heightmogs by 4 to 5inches at least.they very white and much more beautiful than him.
in the work place the boss puts a tremendous amount of work for him while giving other easy jobs.he get less money and one of his coworker actually make jokes about his skin color.he is coming back to his hometown.

1) In your own country, lookism and blackpill is on steroids. Nepotism. It's who you know that gets you ahead in society.

2) In the western countries you immigrate to... You must work harder and be an overachiever in order to have equal footing with the whites. Otherwise you are sidelined in job promotion because your purpose in white society is to do low wage jobs white people won't do.

Therefore, being born ethnic is punishment for past life karma. The world is rigged against you.
I want to eat some curry and rice and rot man fuck life

one of my friend(probably 5'6" with a 3 out of 10 face) have immigrated to Germany after finishing college to work as a doctor
he hate his life now.he tells me that everyone heightmogs by 4 to 5inches at least.they very white and much more beautiful than him.
in the work place the boss puts a tremendous amount of work for him while giving other easy jobs.he get less money and one of his coworker actually make jokes about his skin color.he is coming back to his hometown.
Gaymany

Explain this one OP

... Because they combine 5 people earning in 1 household. It's common for Asians to resource pool. Mom, dad, and adult children still living in the same big house.

... Or they business max. Minorities rarely enter a company as a grunt only to rise to the top through the front door. They get ahead by running their own business. Which is harder. Meanwhile, white boy billy bob can rise to managerial position with little to no effort.