Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being ethnic is so fucking embarrassing

dominic

dominic

Officer
Where do I start?

First of all few white people literally enslaved all ethnics with ease.
796C244F 3558 46D6 928A 400C76992598

Ethnics are still giga butthurt about this fact and seethe about it to this very day.

Second of all we get mogged so fucking hard physically. The average white man mogs the ever living fuck out of the average ricecel or curry or sand nigger. And yes there are a few white incels, but on average white men gigamog ethnics. And white chads? No other race even comes close to those guys. A 9/10 ethnic is equal SMV to a normie white guy in SMV...and of course this applies to white women as well.

Third of all not only do we get physically mogged in beauty and strength, but we also get mogged in IQ (with the exception of East Asians but they can't invent shit their IQ is only mathematical). 99% of inventions and technology came from white people and to this day ethnics use the white mans technology to talk shit about whites people.

The very best that ethnics can do is WEWUZ to some ancient far back civilization "UHH DA INDIANS INVENTED ALGEBRA AND SHIT!" Jfl at the cope. Or sand nigger cope talking about Muh Islamic golden age yeah that was before sand niggers became inbred from 1k years of cousin fucking

And ethnics are also rude as fuck, low IQ usually religious subhumans, rude as fuck unpleasant to be around while whites are are tolerant to atheists etc and nice people to be around. @tehgymcel420 you have experience with this right?

And of course our countries besides like Japan are all shit and will always be dogshit shitholes UNLESS we are under the colonial rule of the white man. Low iq ethnics can't maintain a good county it's embarrassing. Ethnic shit talk crackers but still move to their countries en masse to live around them...

I could go on and on. Being ethnic is suffering and pain.

Last edited:
white people are gods

white people are gods
Were gods, we're a dying people and race now. If only you ethnic-cels knew how bad things really are.....

It turns out even gods can eventually die off.

Last edited:
white people are gods
Indeed.

also just edited in how ethnics are so cancer religious and rude and intolerant assholes while whites tolerate atheism and other religions etc and are actually nice to be around

along with ethnics being plain old low IQ idiots, I wonder if the reason we tend to be so religious is because we're subhuman af so we need religion to cope..
Were, we're a dying people and race now. If only you ethnic-cels knew how bad things really are.....
An incel can't be white.

Indeed.

also just edited in how ethnics are so cancer religious and rude and intolerant assholes while whites tolerate atheism and other religions etc and are actually nice to be around

along with ethnics being plain old low IQ idiots, I wonder if the reason we tend to be so religious is because we're subhuman af so we need religion to cope..

An incel can't be white.
We get mogged in terms of cuisine too

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0oTbE4pyz0

Indeed.

An incel can't be white.
I beg to differ, we are. :feelsEhh:

Ehh no, whites are dying not your people.
I keep telling people here I'm not Jewish religiously whatsoever where I have no affiliation with them, but really, I have said this hundreds of times ad nauseum before.

Ethnics cope with Muh white people can't cook but I unironically prefer white people food. Steak ribs chicken mashed potatoes meat sandwiches and of course all that Italian shit...and even when it comes to spicy food white people invented tikka masala the most famous Indian dish. Whites are better than us at everything

Brutal. Isn't @MarquisDeSade of Jewish descent? Why is he calling himself white tho? :waitwhat:
Because for the hundredth time, I don't identify as being Jewish. For fuck's sake!

I identify as being White and European, I've never embraced the fucking religion! :reeeeee:

Why do people worship whites that much? They had a better enviromment and then could make progress, nowadays asians technology mog whites, and blacks SMV mog whites
Brutal. Isn't @MarquisDeSade of Jewish descent? Why is he calling himself white tho? :waitwhat:
Because ashkenazi jews are considered white by the majority of people

But you still have jewish blood, i'm sorry brocel :feelscry:
And if people seen me on the street they would never know about it unless I told them.
Why do people worship whites that much? They had a better enviromment and then could make progress, nowadays asians technology mog whites, and blacks SMV mog whites

Because ashkenazi jews are considered white by the majority of people
Half Ashkenazi I am ethnically, Jewish religiously I am not.

And if people seen me on the street they would never know about it unless I told them.

Half Ashkenazi I am ethnically, Jewish religiously I am not.
what movie in your pfp bro

Because for the hundredth time, I don't identify as being Jewish. For fuck's sake!

I identify as being White and European, I've never embraced the fucking religion! :reeeeee:
I identify as Francisco Lachowiski won't change the fact that I'm a curry :feelsrope:
I am extremely sorry for you man but you can't de-Jew yourself. :feelscry:

Once a Jew always a S̶n̶a̶k̶e̶ Jew.

Shalom.

There's a lot of jews that you can't tell their are jews, doesn't make them non jewish.
Jewishness is a religious designation, I've never embraced the religion or its identity. Ashkenazi is a genetic ethnic designation, learn the difference. [Ashkenazi is basically eastern European, no different from Ukrainian ethnicity basically.]

Last edited:
They had a better enviromment
In what way?
Cold and wet and snow and ice and freezing and dark vs sunny and fertile and abundant ethnic lands for the most part
No the 8th day circumcision Brit milah affects your first puberty and alters your faces making you all spottable with enough training

In what way?
Cold and wet and snow and ice and freezing and dark vs sunny and fertile and abundant ethnic lands for the most part
They had it better, because they could easily trade knowledge with arabs or other distant people, while japaneses or other isolated people, didn't have this advantage.

Europe until the industrial revolution, was as poor as other asian and arab countries/kingdoms

They had it better, because they could easily trade knowledge with arabs or other distant people, while japaneses or other isolated people, didn't have this advantage.

Europe until the industrial revolution, was as poor as other asian and arab countries/kingdoms
Whites are just as if not more isolated than Arabs (literal center of all the old world) and curries and Asians etc wtf are you on about? japan (island) and nigs (Saharan desert) are the only ones where ur argument works lol

Were gods, we're a dying people and race now. If only you ethnic-cels knew how bad things really are.....

It turns out even gods can eventually die off.
cope soon Gene editing will be a thing and white genes will be Gene edited into ethnic kids

cope soon Gene editing will be a thing and white genes will be Gene edited into ethnic kids
Kek I can't wait til all the libs and sjw ethnics crying about Muh colonialism Muh EUROCENTRIC BOOTY STANDARDS edit their kids to have light skin blue eyes and light hair (which will 100% happen if gene editing becomes a thing)

there is one word to describe everyone but whites kek

Whites are just as if not more isolated than Arabs (literal center of all the old world) and curries and Asians etc wtf are you on about? japan (island) and nigs (Saharan desert) are the only ones where ur argument works lol
Arabs do had as much knowledge as europeans, but this until industrial revolution happened.

Curries lived more isolated than europeans, and they were rounded by mountains, knowledge was exchanged easier among europeans than other people for these enviromental reasons, thats why they could develop faster. And arabs do had harder enviromental access, or you think its easy to get into the desert? Where there are no rivers? While europe had much more rivers

Enviromental theory makes much more sense than racial IQ theory, otherwise nordics (who lived in isolated areas) would be as much developed as other european countries by early 1800s, but they only started developing by 1850-1900. Romans had much easier access to knowledge than german tribes, thats why their civilizations were much more developed

Last edited:
:feelskek: Doubtful.:feelskek:
We can also look at your nose if the smell test fails

worst comes to worst we check for the foreskin
Arabs do had as much knowledge as europeans, but this until industrial revolution happened.

Curries lived more isolated than europeans, and they were rounded by mountains, knowledge was exchanged easier among europeans than other people for these enviromental reasons, thats why they could develop faster.

Enviromental theory makes much more sense than racial IQ theory, otherwise nordics (who lived in isolated areas) would be as much developed as other european countries by early 1800s, but they only started developing by 1850-1900. Romans had much easier access to knowledge than german tribes, thats why their civilizations were much more developed
Cope

Curries lived more isolated than europeans, and they were rounded by mountains, knowledge was exchanged easier among europeans than other people for these enviromental reasons, thats why they could develop faster. And arabs do had harder enviromental access, or you think its easy to get into the desert? Where there are no rivers? While europe had much more rivers

Ok they have all the knowledge today
Why are they still shitholes?
I know why inbred with 80 iq

Last edited:
Post your nose
JFL :feelsEhh::feelswhat:
I identify as Francisco Lachowiski won't change the fact that I'm a curry :feelsrope:
I am extremely sorry for you man but you can't de-Jew yourself. :feelscry:

Once a Jew always a S̶n̶a̶k̶e̶ Jew.

Shalom.
My fucking sides.:feelskek:

Still Whiter than most here. :feelskek::feelsEhh:

Attachments

• 162084564797345182.jpeg
    162084564797345182.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
top2.jpg

The Ganges river.

Still a kike

@Blackpill Rage thoughts?

Curries are the absolute lowest of the low tbh. Even worse than kikes or blacks
I know that I won't convince anybody otherwise. [Even despite my already hundreds of anti-Jewish posts littered all over the forum.]

"But man, you got like 20% of Kike genes in you bro, it's over for you Kike." Ah well, I am used to it now.

I know that I won't convince anybody otherwise. [Even despite my already hundreds of anti-Jewish posts littered all over the forum.]

"But man, you got like 20% of Kike genes in you bro, it's over for you Kike." Ah well, I am used to it now.
Im a kike as well JFL. No point of larping as white or sand nigger, they will catch you.

Im a kike as well JFL. No point of larping as white or sand nigger, they will catch you.
I am a White European with a small admixture of Ashkenazi, I'm probably the Whitest looking dude on this forum even in comparison to all those lambasting me as being a full blooded kike of which I am not. [But that doesn't stop people anyways.]

Fuark over for that nose.
Yes, my nose is oddly shaped but that is the only physical giveaway, and me being half Ashkenazi it's nowhere near as bad as the full blooded ones. I don't have a hooked nose but it is very large disproportionately to my face overall.

I'm basically like this guy below in the painting IRL [ought to look familiar to most] only with blonde hair and a beard.

Attachments

• il_340x270.2981414756_t1me.jpg
    il_340x270.2981414756_t1me.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I am a White European with a small admixture of Ashkenazi, I'm probably the Whitest looking dude on this forum even in comparison to all those lambasting me as being a full blooded kike of which I am not. [But that doesn't stop people anyways.]
many kikes look like full blown whites or sand niggers. That's not anything special.
Also, ashkenazi jews aren't full jews either yet still get shit on (even though they are the ones responsible most of the evil shit jews do)

many kikes look like full blown whites or sand niggers. That's not anything special.
Also, ashkenazi jews aren't full jews either yet still get shit on (even though they are the ones responsible most of the evil shit jews do)
I guess that makes me some kind of half Ashkenazi anti-Jew. *shrugs*

Weirder things have happened throughout history I guess.

I guess that makes me some kind of half Ashkenazi anti-Jew. *shrugs*

Weirder things have happened throughout history I guess.
hating your own ethnic group is a common theme on this forum tbh, so nothing new here.

hating your own ethnic group is a common theme on this forum tbh, so nothing new here.
I have both personal reasons along with my social political reasons for hating Jews, but yes, does seem like a common theme around here in those regards.

Bro you can deny being a kike all you want. It didn't work for Bobby Fischer and it ain't going to work for you.

Bro you can deny being a kike all you want. It didn't work for Bobby Fischer and it ain't going to work for you.
We'll see about that. [Laughs]

Ultimately we want the same thing but I know in your utter contempt of my genetic origins you will never believe in that. Ah well, I'm use to being an outcast my entire life not belonging anywhere, no big deal.