Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ethnic is like being a different species

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being ethnic is like being a different species how can we call ourselves the same species as Chad when we’re so vastly different from each other I feel more like an animal than a human cause that’s what we are in comparison we’re animals I mean that’s how we get treated in white countries ethnics come In all sorts of different skin tones have all sorts of different cultures and features nowhere near the same as white people

This is why its crucial that we depart from the West. Its the only way we can reclaim our dignity and humanity. Living in the West as a deathnik is equivalent to living like a cockroach.

It seemed like child abuse all the deathnic guys at my highschool had zero chance with any girls. And the deathnic girls all got tall white boyfriends.

yes, everybody laughs at my one friend Sanjay

Only good looking ethnics get anything. The rest fight for white landwhales.

White Chad is still just flesh and blood. Any one of us can just say "fuck it" and go to the Emergency Room for medical attention.

It seemed like child abuse all the deathnic guys at my highschool had zero chance with any girls. And the deathnic girls all got tall white boyfriends.
The deathnic girls rejected the short white guys.