Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being ethnic is embarrassing

I don't worship blue eyes, though.
You should.
394-1951-Behind-Blue-Eyes-v1.jpg

Cope.

I have legit seen white people saying "I am retweeting it just in case" in other words, they do believe in it. But of course not every white person believes in it, nor does every ethnic. Yes more whites are skeptic indeed but my point was to tell OP that it's not only ethnics that are guilty of having superstitions. :p
I guess it depends on what you mean by superstitious tbh. Like whites don't seem to have cultural wide superstitions like a lot of ethnic cultures seem to but since whites are human just like ethnics I think the brain wiring for it is still around. Its just harder to pin point since whites seem to not have a cultural wide one like they used to.

Meanwhile, ethnics believe covid-19 is a plague sent from their gods who are angry at the world because people don't pray enough...
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Middle Ages me

Me neither, but our cultures do. If you’re muslim you ought to recognize the trinkets I posted.
I do. It is prevalent in Turkish culture. We have one or two hanging in my home as well, it was gifted by a Turk.
You should.
394-1951-Behind-Blue-Eyes-v1.jpg
Dogs > humans.
I guess it depends on what you mean by superstitious tbh. Like whites don't seem to have cultural wide superstitions like a lot of ethnic cultures seem to but since whites are human just like ethnics I think the brain wiring for it is still around. Its just harder to pin point since whites seem to not have a cultural wide one like they used to.
A superstition in my eyes is if you believe so and so happens because of this or that. And many people are guilty of doing this regardless of race.

Ethnics still live in the middle ages.
I know. My mother, since the spread of Corona virus where I live, keeps telling me to pray to Allah because He's angry and will kill us all and replace us with a more religious and fervent nation if we do not repent jfl

Eh. I’m mostly Basque
Wish I was you. Aren't your people the descendants of the original Celts? Good for you that you guys got to preserve your own language and culture for so many years.

Last edited:
Wish I was you. Aren't your people the descendants of the original Celts? Good for you that you guys got to preserve your own language and culture for so many years.
Even better, Basques are the descendants of the original Europeans before the indo-European invasion. Not that it matters in how the rest of Yurop treats us :(

Im a second generation immigrant to America tho, so it doesn’t affect me too much

Even better, Basques are the descendants of the original Europeans before the indo-European invasion. Not that it matters in how the rest of Yurop treats us :(

Im a second generation immigrant to America tho, so it doesn’t affect me too much
That's pretty cool.

Do you speak Basque/Euskera? How many of them live in the US and elsewhere?

That's pretty cool.

Do you speak Basque/Euskera? How many of them live in the US and elsewhere?
I speak very minimal Basque, but enough to fuck with the Spanish exchange students at my uni :lul:

I haven’t met many other basqueshere in the states, but I’ve been to Basque Country in Spain before. My family is more Gascogne/French basque tho.

I speak very minimal Basque, but enough to fuck with the Spanish exchange students at my uni :lul:

I haven’t met many other basqueshere in the states, but I’ve been to Basque Country in Spain before. My family is more Gascogne/French basque tho.
Ogre for basquecels.

Are the Spanish students also from Basque County or from elsewhere in Spain?

Are the Spanish students also from Basque county or from elsewhere in Spain?
Elsewhere. I started a war in my Anthropology because the one Spaniard claimed that basque was a dialect of Castilian :feelsree:
Jfl. I went to Catalonia, lovely place there.
I’ve heard great things about it tbh. I’m just not looking to get my head caved in by Spanish riot police.

I’ve heard great things about it tbh. I’m just not looking to get my head caved in by Spanish riot police.
I don't think anything will happen to you.

Would join and help the Catalans, tbh

@Swimcell

Also since you're Basque/Spanish, do you yourself or other people consider or call you Hispanic or just white?

@Swimcell

Also since you're Basque/Spanish, do you yourself or other people consider or call you Hispanic or just white?
I’m much more French than I am Spanish tbh. My family emigrated from this region of France, Gascony, which has a large Basque population. I identify with other Basques in Spain, but not with Spain (Basque is a language isolate and not related to Spanish at all).
76531868 3F62 4AE1 8885 4C7A766AF817

I love ethnics

View attachment 222069

just try to imagine some retarded ethnic fruit seller trying to make this JFL
:feelsmega: that's some engineering
where im from people just squat and shit into a bucket in the floor which then breeds cockroaches and other insects.

:feelsmega: that's some engineering
where im from people just squat and shit into a bucket in the floor which then breeds cockroaches and other insects.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

We ethnics are a joke to man kind

The white man has only advanced this much because of us.
The plague would have wiped them all out if it wasn't for our cow piss remedies!

I hate ethnics

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

We ethnics are a joke to man kind
legit
people in my circus of a country die from diseases that no one can be arsed to cure because we are so irrelevant. and these diseases can be easily avoided if we just had better sanitation like better pipes or plumbing from the wells. we die for the most retarded reasons

legit
people in my circus of a country die from diseases that no one can be arsed to cure because we are so irrelevant. and these diseases can be easily avoided if we just had better sanitation like better pipes or plumbing from the wells. we die for the most retarded reasons
We think diseases are spirits and magic and shit. lmfao google what a Cargo cult is you will want to rope afterwards

We think diseases are spirits and magic and shit. lmfao google what a Cargo cult is you will want to rope afterwards
I guess you wish to migrate to a first-world country, if you wish.

I am still an ethnic, I would be a fucking parasite if I did
But at least you won't have to be around other "subhumans" and live a better and more hygienic life around more intellectual people. Maybe a better job and place to live, too.

Look at how advance @chudur-budur country is.

Same

ethnics don't understand sanitation. we shouldn't be dying to such avoidable things...
these things happen because we got caught in the middle. we were colonised and suddenly we had access to electricity, plumbing and large infrastructure. but since these things were not discovered by our own merit, we did not understand how they worked, and when we gained independence, we let the infrastructure crumble. things would be better if we had stayed in our primitive state. no tribal member ever had to go all the way to the beach to relieve themselves. to fight for scraps of processed food in a slum. to be turned into child soldiers. to live in overcrowded urban decay.

ethnics don't understand sanitation. we shouldn't be dying to such avoidable things...
these things happen because we got caught in the middle. we were colonised and suddenly we had access to electricity, plumbing and large infrastructure. but since these things were not discovered by our own merit, we did not understand how they worked, and when we gained independence, we let the infrastructure crumble. things would be better if we had stayed in our primitive state. no tribal member ever had to go all the way to the beach to relieve themselves. to fight for scraps of processed food in a slum. to be turned into child soldiers. to live in overcrowded urban decay.
They also breed like rats and overpopulate this filthy slums.