Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being ethnic is embarrassing

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
With respect to the whole covid-19 pandemic, whites are working on a treatment or vaccine. Meanwhile, ethnics believe covid-19 is a plague sent from their gods who are angry at the world because people don't pray enough...

Last edited:
Yes, it is brutal to be an ethnic. I am ashamed of my people

At last, a thread without music

When is it not embarrassing to be deathnic?

It never began for ethnicels

Cope curries literally, already found a cure, all while whites are still struggling.

Try being a sand nigger. @Amacko we are the worst people on earth.

Literally never.

Cow piss.

At least you have your pyramids n shiet
My people have created nothing

It's fucking disgusting. Ethnics are filthy piece of shit animals in denial. I am one so don't give me any of your nonsense. I know how disgusting we can get and it fucking sucks

At least you have your pyramids n shiet
My people have created nothing
The Zabbaleen didn't build the pyramids, white people did.

It is the elixir of life
It cures any illness and gives you super powers, maybe it can make me white.

It's fucking disgusting. Ethnics are filthy piece of shit animals in denial. I am one so don't give me any of your nonsense. I know how disgusting we can get and it fucking sucks
We don't deserve to live. :feelsbadman:

That sucks bro. Sometimes I’m self loathing about being white, considering how cucked my race is, but I could never imagine the prejudice you endure as an ethnicel.

We don't deserve to live. :feelsbadman:

The creator/mother of nature and thus this planet decided by sheer impulse to spearhead life into existence. All to make us the bottom of the garbage can. When you picture a white you picture the representation of western civilization. You picture the evolution of man from the caves painted in dung to super cities and flying cars. When you look at an ethnic; you are reminded of the color of literal dirt. Next time you take a shit look into the toilet and remind yourself that its your own color that you're looking at not theirs. And remember that ironically, the usually white toilet was created and engineered by whites. It's truly over for us ethnics.

That sucks bro. Sometimes I’m self loathing about being white, considering how cucked my race is, but I could never imagine the prejudice you endure as an ethnicel.
What do you have to be ashamed of? You're descended from literal gods.

The creator/mother of nature and thus this planet decided by sheer impulse to spearhead life into existence. All to make us the bottom of the garbage can. When you picture a white you picture the representation of western civilization. You picture the evolution of man from the caves painted in dung to super cities and flying cars. When you look at an ethnic; you are reminded of the color of literal dirt. Next time you take a shit look into the toilet and remind yourself that its your own color that you're looking at not theirs. And remember that ironically, the usually white toilet was created and engineered by whites. It's truly over for us ethnics.
Toilets are an amazing piece of engineering.

What do you have to be ashamed of? You're descended from literal gods.

Eh. I’m mostly Basque and we’re pretty much the ethnics of Europe.

tbh tho it’s not so much that I’m ashamed of myself, just ashamed of how cucked my people have become since ~WW1

Toilets are an amazing piece of engineering.

just try to imagine some retarded ethnic fruit seller trying to make this JFL

Cope curries literally, already found a cure, all while whites are still struggling.
Curries are gods and might I say, even more godly than whites

advantages of being ethnic:
-hairy
-inbred
-large nose
-being short
:feelsrope:

It is embarrassing ngl

Whites aren't superstitious but fall for equally cringe/wrong logic.

tfw I am not ethnic but have 3 of these traits (other than inbred, at least I don't think so)
Being scared of black cats, believing a broken mirror will bring good luck are both considered superstitions.

Being scared of black cats, believing a broken mirror will bring good luck are both considered superstitions.
No one is like that anymore though. I have met 0 people who believe in stuff like that and I lived in Utah (full of braindead religious mormons). I think the superstitious "logic" is still there if that makes sense, I just think a lot of people just come up with their own weird theories/read about them online instead of following a cultural pattern anymore.

No one is like that anymore though. I have met 0 people who believe in stuff like that and I lived in Utah (full of braindead religious mormons)
Trust me, such people still exist. There are more examples, too.

Whites don't actually believe that sort of thing. And don't Muslims believe black animals are jinni in disguise?

Trust me, such people still exist. There are more examples, too.
not a lot though. Also I added more to my last comment if that clarifies what I am trying to say.

Whites don't actually believe that sort of thing. And don't Muslims believe black animals are jinni in disguise?
They do, though. You are very low IQ to think otherwise. And no, we don't: we only believe they are jinns if we try to scare animals off but they do not even flinch, since all animals do get scared if you take a step towards them. I explained it to you because I know you are low IQ.
not a lot though. Also I added more to my last comment if that clarifies what I am trying to say.
Trust me, there is a lot. A new example came to mind; on Twitter you will find lots of "retweet or X will happen." And they get hundreds of thousands of retweets; from white people.

I remember as a kid watching documentaries or discussing books on slavery/civil rights movement and dying of shame

Trust me, there is a lot. A new example came to mind; on Twitter you will find lots of "retweet or X will happen." And they get hundreds of thousands of retweets; from white people.
LMAO very few people actually believe the "retweet or X will happen" posts, even if they retweet it.

LMAO very few people actually believe the "retweet or X will happen" posts, even if they retweet it.
They do believe it, otherwise they wouldn't have done it en masse. Just accept that every race is superstitious.

They do believe it, otherwise they wouldn't have done it en masse. Just accept that every race is superstitious.
I'm sure a few do but most really don't. Trust me whenever I brought it up to people who would do similar things on other sites most would say they just did it for social reasons/to fit in/as a joke/etc.

I'm not saying there aren't similar retarded things that whites do that are like superstitions (like thinking rocks can "get rid of toxins" or that drinking something can detox their chakra or something) but generally since superstitions are shat on in Western culture a lot more than many ethnic ones they aren't really that believed here.

2CF8F307 1FC4 418B B659 32B815730D7F

muslimcel trait: believing a blue eyed trinket protects from evil

Cope.
I'm sure a few do but most really don't. Trust me whenever I brought it up to people who would do similar things on other sites most would say they just did it for social reasons/to fit in/as a joke/etc.

I'm not saying there aren't similar retarded things that whites do that are like superstitions (like thinking rocks can "get rid of toxins" or that drinking something can detox their chakra or something) but generally since superstitions are shat on in Western culture a lot more than many ethnic ones they aren't really that believed here.
I have legit seen white people saying "I am retweeting it just in case" in other words, they do believe in it. But of course not every white person believes in it, nor does every ethnic. Yes more whites are skeptic indeed but my point was to tell OP that it's not only ethnics that are guilty of having superstitions. :p