Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being ethnic is a deformity

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Having dark skin/eyes/hair, a big hooked or wide nose, frizzy hair, bug eyes, etc. makes you deformed according to females.

And just like disabled females don't their male equivalent
uajYqdB.jpg

and midget foids don't want their heightmatch
24F8BB0100000578-0-image-m-11_1422019476030.jpg

Ethnic foids only want white men.
dc-Cover-d5tf63mjcucn8vcn0gk35s3gr1-20171003075325.Medi.jpeg

FnGqou3luBobJzXr8jkDhl_eebXsyeO60G4JrbPfdgI.jpg

x0fvahhhrqy11.png

Giga deathnik cope. If you have a broken nose or a badly recessed chin, then it's a deformity.

Goes without saying (but I will anyway obviously...kinda hate that expression) that this is a strictly Western phenomenon. Maybe get in touch with your roots and move back to your so called motherland and try to ascend there unless you're on some Stacy or bust type mission?
Or am i way off?

Goes without saying (but I will anyway obviously...kinda hate that expression) that this is a strictly Western phenomenon. Maybe get in touch with your roots and move back to your so called motherland and try to ascend there unless you're on some Stacy or bust type mission?
Or am i way off?
If I were to go back to Egypt, I would just end up throwing myself into the Nile.

Well said. Being deathnik is a deformity.

A lot of people don't understand racepill very well. They think race is just skin and hair color..

What is normal in the west is actually extremely rare in ethnic communities, and considered attractive.

If you go to middle east for example, being short, with bugling eyes and a hooked nose is considered the norm.

If you go to the west you are seen as alien, in a bad way, therefore deformed.

Or am i way off?
Easier said that done, going back in a shithole 3rd world country.
Believe it or not, there are bigger issues that inceldom in this life.

Giga deathnik cope. If you have a broken nose or a badly recessed chin, then it's a deformity.
You, an ethnic who denies the racepill, are the only coper here.

Easier said that done, going back in a shithole 3rd world country.
Believe it or not, there are bigger issues that inceldom in this life.
Right. I wasn't saying that though. Not necessary in this situation to say or imply "if possible" you know?

Right. I wasn't saying that though. Not necessary in this situation to say or imply "if possible" you know?
It doesn't matter. I just wanted to make that clear because we hear "go back to [...]" arguement a lot.

It doesn't matter. I just wanted to make that clear because we hear "go back to [...]" arguement a lot.
Yeah it's all cool. I get it and hope others do too.

What part of Egypt are you from?

You, an ethnic who denies the racepill, are the only coper here.

No, the race pill is just flawed in general. You're not -3 in looks because you're ethnic. You're ugly because of your face, not your because of your race.

If I were to go back to Egypt, I would just end up throwing myself into the Nile.
True, fellow Egyptiancel. I might be able to pull some fat 2/10 Egyptian deathnik bitch but even though I've only been there a couple of times its definatly not a place I'd be willing to live in.

> plus language and culture (religious) barriers would fuck me over anyway.

Or am i way off?

Ethnics are doomed no matter where we go. We are a cursed people.

Imagine being a manlet curry autisic 1/10

Thats about as bad as it can get

True, fellow Egyptiancel. I might be able to pull some fat 2/10 Egyptian deathnik bitch but even though I've only been there a couple of times its definatly not a place I'd be willing to live in.

> plus language and culture (religious) barriers would fuck me over anyway.
Your middle eastern? I could of sworn you were hating on ethnics awhile back.. you sure you ain’t white

Your middle eastern? I could of sworn you were hating on ethnics awhile back.. you sure you ain’t white
Which ethnics? I very well might have fucked with some deathnic(s). I'm not white, most assume I'm a jew (or occasionally Italian, Persian etc.) if that helps give you an idea of what I look like. Never considered myself Middle Eastern until I was a teenager, just thought of myself as Egyptian nothing more.

Which ethnics? I very well might have fucked with some deathnic(s). I'm not white, most assume I'm a jew (or occasionally Italian, Persian etc.) if that helps give you an idea of what I look like. Never considered myself Middle Eastern until I was a teenager, just thought of myself as Egyptian nothing more.
ah, you are the whiter ME's, are you muslim? im saudi arab myself.

Eeee
i have the same skin tone as the guy on the left

ah, you are the whiter ME's, are you muslim? im saudi arab myself.

View attachment 70755 i have the same skin tone as the guy on the left
Parents claim to be muslim (ive seen them pray 1-3 times a year MAX but they do fast 4 tradition) but the first time I even learned the most basic facts about Islam was in my history classes (and I mean BASIC ex. what Muhammed did), never learned any of the prayers, prophets etc. Didnt even know there were different religions until I was 6-7 and when i learned there were i asked my mom how she knew which is the right one to which she got flustered and didnt really aswer my question and from there I knew it was bullshit but gave it a chance when I was 8, because i went to Egypt and I still didnt know what being religious meant/felt like. Anyway I realized it was dumb as fuck and havent been remotely religous since, parents know me and my siblings are non religious and dont give a shit.

Well said. Being deathnik is a deformity.
Just because some foids think it's true don't make it true, if you are in such a situation then foid opinions ought to be discarded because validating femoid beliefs makes them(the foids) try to justify their shallowpiece-of-shit highasfuck standards, therefore it's counterintuitive and self destructive to label yourself as "subhuman" "deformed" etc, especially in front of women.

Just because some foids think it's true don't make it true, if you are in such a situation then foid opinions ought to be discarded because validating femoid beliefs makes them(the foids) try to justify their shallowpiece-of-shit highasfuck standards, therefore it's counterintuitive and self destructive to label yourself as "subhuman" "deformed" etc, especially in front of women.

At the end of the day, their opinion is all that matters (and not ours) :feelsrope:

At the end of the day, their opinion is all that matters (and not ours) :feelsrope:
not to me lol, any resource that's inaccessible(in-this-case: sex) is worthless to me.

Parents claim to be muslim (ive seen them pray 1-3 times a year MAX but they do fast 4 tradition) but the first time I even learned the most basic facts about Islam was in my history classes (and I mean BASIC ex. what Muhammed did), never learned any of the prayers, prophets etc. Didnt even know there were different religions until I was 6-7 and when i learned there were i asked my mom how she knew which is the right one to which she got flustered and didnt really aswer my question and from there I knew it was bullshit but gave it a chance when I was 8, because i went to Egypt and I still didnt know what being religious meant/felt like. Anyway I realized it was dumb as fuck and havent been remotely religous since, parents know me and my siblings are non religious and dont give a shit.
That doesn't sound so bad, I've got a family of religious fanatics from the Coptic Orthodox Church who spend 2/3 of the year fasting and go to church multiple times every week.

these deathniks and white supremacists are just albino monkies :feelsokman:

these deathniks and white supremacists are just albino monkies :feelsokman:
:lul::lul: You are indirectly complimenting them in their eyes because albinos are white.

That doesn't sound so bad, I've got a family of religious fanatics from the Coptic Orthodox Church who spend 2/3 of the year fasting and go to church multiple times every week.
Sounds rough, I dont think I hot it bad with my parents if anything I got lucky. Muslims who believe in evolution>>Christian fanatics anyday.

:lul::lul: self-hating deathniks are so deluded.

:feelshaha: "my white skin definitely prevents me from getting cancer, unlike these black skinned niggers who are statistically proven to be UV resistant due to their inclusion of melatonin" "aryan cancer free race!"

:feelshaha: "my white skin definitely prevents me from getting cancer, unlike these black skinned niggers who are statistically proven to be UV resistant due to their inclusion of melatonin" "aryan cancer free race!"

"Of course we are the superior race, we are white!/"Of course they are the superior race, they are white!"

*lathers themselves with sun lotion*

:lul:

Swallow the real racepill.

This guy mogs all ethnics

soi6ekahhd.png

Including this:

bwpZqlE.jpg

"Of course we are the superior race, we are white!/"Of course they are the superior race, they are white!"

*lathers themselves with sun lotion*

:lul:

:lul: im norwooding guys

Being ethnicel=putting a gun to your brain and pull trigger