Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being Eastern European in the West sucks

WidefacedCel

WidefacedCel

It’s Over
★★★
We literally have no traits women find attractive like huge heads and a somewhat flat Mongoliod like faces.

Anyone else know this feeling?

If you're ugly, you wouldn't be better off in your native country

We literally have no traits women find attractive like huge heads and a somewhat flat Mongoliod like faces.

Anyone else know this feeling?

Get your ass to Germany! Chicks here love Russian guys!

Try being a curry in the west

Being a sand nigger in the west sucks.

Are eastern Europeans generally slavs?

I am technically an Easter European but my country is like half-white half-Asian so I was unlucky to look Asian. It's funny because I speak Russian and when people see me speaking Russian to a white dude they are like what, you people understand each other? So I don't fit in either eastern European or Asian communities. Also, my white blood invested in my height so I'm really fucking tall even for an average white dude in the city I live in. Imagine how weird I look.

I am technically an Easter European but my country is like half-white half-Asian so I was unlucky to look Asian. It's funny because I speak Russian and when people see me speaking Russian to a white dude they are like what, you people understand each other? So I don't fit in either eastern European or Asian communities. Also, my white blood invested in my height so I'm really fucking tall even for an average white dude in the city I live in. Imagine how weird I look.

Mongolia?

Kazakhstan but both my parents were mixed so I have Korean, Ukrainian, Arab, Chinese and German blood, and maybe something more.

What about those new age femoids that wanna have sex with the guy with the most mixed ethnicity they can find? You know, the ones that volunteer in refugee camps to make themselves feel good? They're not that rate at universities, especially in social studies and stuff. :kys:

What about those new age femoids that wanna have sex with the guy with the most mixed ethnicity they can find? You know, the ones that volunteer in refugee camps to make themselves feel good? They're not that rate at universities, especially in social studies and stuff. :kys:
Where can I find them? Also I probably need to conceal the info that I am partly white

Where can I find them? Also I probably need to conceal the info that I am partly white

Well, probably at refugee camps and definitely at the social science classes at universities (NOT the gender studies classes, tho!!!! You'll only find death there :lul:)

Thankfully I don't look like a slav, I could pass as ugly german or something, not like it makes situation better :feelsrope:.

OP Im on the same boat. Cope with Rope or do mass ER. Only options i see.

For fuck's sake, Eastern Europe spans across several thousand kilometres. You have hundreds of God damned phenotypes which fall under the umbrella term of "Slavic". We Croats are NOT the stereotypical mongoloid "Russians" who live at the fucking Urallic mountains, i.e. the very edge of Europe, or further.

Try being a curry in the west
For fuck's sake, Eastern Europe spans across several thousand kilometres. You have hundreds of God damned phenotypes which fall under the umbrella term of "Slavic". We Croats are NOT the stereotypical mongoloid "Russians" who live at the fucking Urallic mountains, i.e. the very edge of Europe, or further.
im talking mainly about eastern slavs

im talking mainly about eastern slavs
The "mongoloids" you're talking about are living on the very edge of Europe or further. The term "Eastern Slav" encompasses them, actual ethnic Russians, i.e. descendants of the Kievan Rus people, also Belarussians, Ukrainians etc.

The "mongoloids" you're talking about are living on the very edge of Europe or further. The term "Eastern Slav" encompasses them, actual ethnic Russians, i.e. descendants of the Kievan Rus people, also Belarussians, Ukrainians etc.
I never said as were mongoliods just that a good number of Eastern Slavs have a facial structure similar to them

I never said as were mongoliods just that a good number of Eastern Slavs have a facial structure similar to them
The only thing that makes them "Slavs" is the language they speak.

Slavs are a little like brazilians in some way. Avarege girl is hot and average guy is ugly.

Actually Eastern Slavs have a majority R1a halo group which is what makes them Eastern Slavs
Haplogroups don't mean much. If an African had a child with a European and if all future descendants of them had children with Europeans for 2000 years, they would be indistinguishable from any other European in all characteristics, despite still possessing the African haplogroups.

Grand theft auto 4 offered the truth about eastern European immigrants in america but no one listened lol.

There is a huge difference between EE males and females that come to the west. If you are a 5/10 EE male and you come with your 7/10 wife, you can tell her goodbye in the airport already. Western chads crazy about russian girs, and they will take her from you in few weeks.

Seriously though, what the fuck is up with Slavic males? They look like cheap knock-offs of Scandinavian people.

Seriously though, what the fuck is up with Slavic males? They look like cheap knock-offs of Scandinavian people.
I'm russian speaking but not slav. Slav males have a lot of issues with heavy drinking and other bad habits.

Balkanoid here. I get mogged by almost every westerner. Height, appearance, intelligence, everything. Though I've noticed I have more knowledge about the world and people than them.

Eastern European that grew up and lives in the west too. Mediterranean olive skin (probably due to the Bizantine influence in the country i was born), 6'1" (1.85m), brown hair and eyes. People generally assume i'm greek or italian, but this doesn't help in any way.

People say often I look Albanian or Romanian, for sure non-nordicized Eastern Europeans aren't perceived as good-looking here in WE.

Eastern European that grew up and lives in the west too. Mediterranean olive skin (probably due to the Bizantine influence in the country i was born), 6'1" (1.85m), brown hair and eyes. People generally assume i'm greek or italian, but this doesn't help in any way.
Why would it help if people assume you are greek or italian....both country are full superficials chads and normies....you don't want that. But yes mediterranean people are never fully accepted by neither East and especially West.

lol that reminded of how at least Russia and ukraine was actually founded by vikings, aka Scandinavians.

People say often I look Albanian or Romanian, for sure non-nordicized Eastern Europeans aren't perceived as good-looking here in WE.
Yeah, i wish i had my mother side cousins genes, white pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. They look nordic/ german. In two words: genetic lottery.

Yeah, i wish i had my mother side cousins genes, white pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. They look nordic/ german. In two words: genetic lottery.
Indeed, my mother have a very Nordic look but unfortunately I took dark hair and eyes, besides a very ugly Roman nose, from my father's side, while my female first cousin look Nordic as well. Being blonde and light-eyed would have been a very good boost for me, since I'm 6'1 with a relatively good frame and here where I live Nordic people are perceived as more attractive.

Stop blaming your race/ethnicity. You’re ugly, that’s it. I’ve seen plenty of EE Chads in my country (UK) slaying blonde British stacies.

Indeed, my mother have a very Nordic look but unfortunately I took dark hair and eyes, besides a very ugly Roman nose, from my father's side, while my female first cousin look Nordic as well. Being blonde and light-eyed would have been a very good boost for me, since I'm 6'1 with a relatively good frame and here where I live Nordic people are perceived as more attractive.
Yeah same parents situation here. I have that ugly roman nose too. The only light that i see at the end of the tunnel is that if i manage to escape inceldom and find a white skinned, blue eyed, blonde lady the offspring could be 25% Brown eyes-hair combo (and with my luck this will be likely the case), 25 % Blonde hair - Blue eyes, 25 % Blonde hair - Brown eyes, 25 % Brown hair - Blu eyes.

A redhead would be nice too. Could lead to a nice strawberry blonde hair color in the offspring.

Last edited:
Yeah same parents situation here. I have that ugly roman nose too. The only light that i see at the end of the tunnel is that if i manage to escape inceldom and find a white skinned, blue eyed, blonde lady the offspring could be 25% Brown eyes-hair combo (and with my luck this will be likely the case), 25 % Blonde hair - Blue eyes, 25 % Blonde hair - Brown eyes, 25 % Brown hair - Blu eyes.

A redhead would be nice too. Could lead to a nice strawberry blonde hair color in the offspring.
Same for me here, I'm planning to moneymaxx to find a blonde (or reddish) and light-eyed wife (maybe Polish or Russian, it would be better than take a Western roastie in her 30's) and have a lot of little Chad sons with her.

Same for me here, I'm planning to moneymaxx to find a blonde (or reddish) and light-eyed wife (maybe Polish or Russian, it would be better than take a Western roastie in her 30's) and have a lot of little Chad sons with her.
Personally i'd be fine with good looking normies, while knowing that your son slays pussy would be nice, having an enemy at home won't.

Stop blaming your race/ethnicity. You’re ugly, that’s it. I’ve seen plenty of EE Chads in my country (UK) slaying blonde British stacies.
Most Eastern European men are ugly if you’ve been there

Yeah you guys have it bad, not so bad like currycels or ricecels but still bad

Being east european in east europe, sucks :(

British "Stacies" are just as ugly as Slavic males.

Most eastern european are uggos. Funny because they cope with white nationalism and stuff far more than any other Europeans.

Can relate. Every Slav women here is a gold digger or coal burner.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back