Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious being drunk is by far the best cope

Chadani

Chadani

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY macarena
-
yea religion and masturbation is pretty dope but being drunk gives you a feeling of freedom from the chains of society that make us incel in the first place. just poison yourself with alcohol 24/7 theory. and if you get liver cancer who cares. the sooner i die the better lol. im pretty drink rn not gonna lie tbhngltbhtbhngl kjsahfksejdgfyagwleiftfewugydzxhyvfteuwygiuscatueyiwuhksc

>Chadani
>chad profile pic
>junecel
>part time baller, part time shitposter
> this thread is a shitpost

redflags

yea religion and masturbation is pretty dope but being drunk gives you a feeling of freedom from the chains of society that make us incel in the first place. just poison yourself with alcohol 24/7 theory. and if you get liver cancer who cares. the sooner i die the better lol. im pretty drink rn not gonna lie tbhngltbhtbhngl kjsahfksejdgfyagwleiftfewugydzxhyvfteuwygiuscatueyiwuhksc
It's good if you have the money. Not a good cope if broke.

>Chadani
>chad profile pic
>junecel
>part time baller, part time shitposter
> this thread is a shitpost

redflags
i am a 9/10 dolce & gabana underwaear model with a 500k yacht and 20 bitches on my dick while i type this. what of it?
It's good if you have the money. Not a good cope if broke.
true. expensive af but i guess thats one incentive to wageslave

Doesn't work for me. It makes my depression worse and adds extra trouble such as difficulty moving body parts and nausea.

throwing up fucking sucks.

Cucc

Was uber drunk yesterday, LSD is a much better cope.

drinking/drugs are the only copes i haven't tried yet

LSD is a much better cope.

Not really. High-doses will bring out your deepest troubles then make you face them head on. That to me is the opposite of cope, as the real cope is how for our entire existence we all cling to our ego's.

I can't stand heavy alcohol. I get super drunk too fast for it to be enjoyable.

true, but it comes to a point in time where the tolerance has just reached its peak and the alcohol just doesnt do anything much anymore, i think im close to that level, like all i feel these days from it is most of the time just blatrant numbness, which is a good thing because i dont have to think/ feel anything but it also sometimes make me feel even worse but oh well, its the only legal thing and easily accessible thing rn to cope with
throwing up fucking sucks.
just keep drinking, that solves that

sometimes being drunk makes me feel worse, also fuck hangovers

Accusing a man of being a cuck/soyboy is worse than murdering his whole family.
rather someone slit my throat and bleed out than be a cuck

Then you wake up feeling like shit, realise everything is just bad as before and now you're even more broke.

protip: weed is way cheaper
Only if you can travel to a legal state or country. Of all drugs, pot should be made legal before nicotine or alcohol. Even caffeine can be worse than pot. Definitely (((shenanigans))) going on about the reefer ban. Most politicians even admit to trying and liking pot at some point their lives