Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being disliked by all female family members

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
With the exception of parents and grandparents, all of my female relatives have disliked me. They just don't like my presence and seem annoyed or disinterested when I'm around them. Females seem to have a natural aversion to people like us on a personal level, not just a sexual level. Conversation with all females feels so strained and they barely respond to me.

With the exception of parents and grandparents, all of my female relatives have disliked me. They just don't like my presence and seem annoyed or disinterested when I'm around them. Females seem to have a natural aversion to people like us on a personal level, not just a sexual level. Conversation with all females feels so strained and they barely respond to me.
really even your female cousins hate you? I dont have many tbh, and i havent seen them since i was young.

really even your female cousins hate you? I dont have many tbh, and i havent seen them since i was young.
My cousins called me annoying or just ignored me. They were relatively good friends with each other and shared contacts despite age differences, but they never spoke to me. We have female-repelling powers.

My cousins called me annoying or just ignored me. They were relatively good friends with each other and shared contacts despite age differences, but they never spoke to me. We have female-repelling powers.
wtf brutal, most of my cousins were boys, but they stopped seing me because there cunt mum divorced my uncle, my step cousin beat me up tho havent s een here since i was a 14 yr old kid

Females seem to have a natural aversion to people like us on a personal level, not just a sexual level. Conversation with all females feels so strained and they barely respond to me.
All human relationships are influenced by sex, that's why there is lookism for even those where there is no expectation of sexuality.
Freud was right.

All human relationships are influenced by sex, that's why there is lookism for even those where there is no expectation of sexuality.
Freud was right.
i think the exposure effect can be taken to consideration, if your freinds with someone for a very long time they can be used to u

i think the exposure effect can be taken to consideration, if your freinds with someone for a very long time they can be used to u
Yeah, it can be overcome but it's the basis and the basic of it.

Thats brutal bro

Just remember that feMales have good personality detectors and can tell your entire worth by looking at u

I don't have contact with most of my family members do i don't know if they hate me but i live with my sister and my mother and as far as i know they don't hate me