Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Being Cruel to Foids is Literally, Unironically a Good Thing.

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
In a world filled with innumerable thirsty simps, desperate for foid attention giving out compliments to any roastie that breathes, we’ve reached a point where the ego of foids has risen to a level that supersedes her actual appearance.

What we do on this forum is act to balance out the bullshit that simps tell foids by saying terrible things about women which may sound bad but is actually a good thing because we’re doing the work of making sure that foids (hopefully) don’t feel too confident about themselves. I keep seeing sub-5 foids on social media apps playing around with filters and uploading clips of themselves with other fellow foids and simps in their comment sections drooling over them. Foids already have a ton of privilege so by criticizing them, we're "punching-up".

So to the troopers on here who say things that insult and demean foids, keep up the good work and thank you for making this world a little bit better.

Think of it as balance.
In a world of simps only few actually knock foids back from their pedestal.

The thing is that we are not only insulted, but also blatantly censored and banned from the mainstream media whenever we have such stances.
It's more like THEY FUCKING FORCE EVERY NPC TO BECOME A SIMP.

Redpillers normiecucks cope thinking they gonna make foids pussies wet treating foids bad.

Blackpilled incels must treat all foids equally bad because there is no other place for foids than being men's slaves.

This soyciety just uprised foids upto the category of chads while they were less worthy than deadly cattle back then.

normies gave rights to foid, normies deal with it, good thing I will never marry these cunts.

Hating only women but not men is a bit of a half measure. The reason women are this way in the first place is because men approve and encourage this behavior. Women don't have a coherent decision making mechanism or process. They do what they're told to no more no less.
I hate men more than anything. I hate chads for having low standards and willing to date marry and fuck sub3. I hate normies for having no self-respect and being simps
We must murderize men. :feelsdevil: Stop being taller and attractiver than me faggot. Stop hoarding my looksmatches into your harem. I kill you :feelsdevil:

The pendulum shouldn't swing back and forth, it needs to be in our favour

We have to be cruel to normies and foids to be kind to incels.

Replace foids completely with synthetic wombs then we won't even have to hate them

Replace foids completely with synthetic wombs then we won't even have to hate them
They are just walking talking baby makers that's all they are they're breathing incubators :ahegao: