Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being called smart is an insult

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If normies call you intelligent or smart it is an insult. It means you look boring and have a cuck face. It’s especially over if they call you smart but you don’t wear glasses or dress in any particular way that would imply academia or any such position.

If normies call you intelligent or smart it is an insult. It means you look boring and have a cuck face. It’s especially over if they call you smart but you don’t wear glasses or dress in any particular way that would imply academia or any such position.
True, I have glasses but I'm giga retarded

It’s true, foids hate smart and anything foids hate is bad

Women will call you smart if you look like a boring betabuxx type. I've gotten such compliments

a0461762358_10.jpg

You're retarded:heart:

Nice. My half-aunt would always provide fake "Wow!" gestures to me and Mother while visiting my grandparents.

Her daughters, of-course, hit me and laughed at me because I was depressed/anxious.

About that...

Lua1

Another portion of suifuel. :feelsbadman:

Over for studymaxxers

That means you IQ mog them and that's Ok.
I would rather be called smart rather than retard.

I already look like beta cuck so wouldn't mind being smart atleast

When I was a kid I'd been told I have a strong vocabulary. But in retrospect they were probably being facetious.

I wear glasses for looking at books and a girl once said It was natural selection so I already know I'm usesless

When someone tells you fake compliments it's usually subtle mocking.

yes this is true, my aunt said that i look like a professor, this is mostly due to me wearing glasses.

I DONT WANT TO LOOK LIKE A DAMN PROFESSOR, I WANT TO LOOK NORMAL

yes this is true, my aunt said that i look like a professor, this is mostly due to me wearing glasses.

I DONT WANT TO LOOK LIKE A DAMN PROFESSOR, I WANT TO LOOK NORMAL
'Oh you're so smart! Like a professor! So attractive! :foidSoy:
No, I don't seek relationships. I'm married. My husband is in jail now :foidSoy:'.

So the only compliment I've ever been given is actually an insult.

Sounds about par for the course. :feelsUgh:

they lead too positive lives

they think beceause you lack in looks, social cirkle, height
that you make up for it somewhere else like IQ or money or talent in something unpopular

but the truth is i just suck all around, there are no redeeming character traits i was born with
or have accomplished

they lead too positive lives

they think beceause you lack in looks, social cirkle, height
that you make up for it somewhere else like IQ or money or talent in something unpopular

but the truth is i just suck all around, there are no redeeming character traits i was born with
or have accomplished
:feelsbadman:

you have to be low iq to get a gf and have friends since jews killed the aristocratic class of men who used to walk around with monocles and top hats

:feelskek::feelskek: this is true but funny.

When I was a kid I'd been told I have a strong vocabulary. But in retrospect they were probably being facetious.
The only compliments that matter is being told you're good looking or athletic. No one cares if you're smart.