Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being called cute means that you're a sub8 male not desired by women for sexual reasons.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
A femoid will be very straightforward when complimenting Chad and not give him any childish adjectives like "cute."
Being called "cute" is probably an indication that you'll never reproduce. It is mostly given to manlets and the vast majority of sub8 males as a form of "compliment." Women use it to virtue signal and gain orbiters.

Just rope if you are called cute by a femoid.

If you are ugly you will never be called cute only if you are average or above but sub8. You should be glad if females call you cute that means you have a chance as a beta provider or as the stable relationship guy, you don't have to die a truecel.

Cute is something that is said towards children, or animals, actually attractive men are called handsome or hot.

yup. i have gotten called cute by more girls than I can count. A true sexual death sentence.

i get what you're saying but girls would call my chadfish account "cute"

Cute is something that is said towards children, or animals, actually attractive men are called handsome or hot.
True. I heard some femoids call me "cute" (with their friends) back in my high school days (freshman-sophomore year), but they never directly spoke to me or offered me sex. All they did was giggle.
yup. i have gotten called cute by more girls than I can count. A true sexual death sentence.
It's over. I experienced a similar situation. A "cute" guy is not fuckable enough to women.

True. I heard some femoids call me "cute" (with their friends) back in my high school days (freshman-sophomore year), but they never directly spoke to me or offered me sex. All they did was giggle.

It's over. I experienced a similar situation. A "cute" guy is not fuckable enough to women.
same happened to me.

It's only good if you want an anime gf

If foids want to fuck a man they let him no. “Cute” isn’t a word that is used to convey that, it’s usually something like “sexy”, “hot”, or just grinding up his dick when the opportunity arises.

There are different types of attraction.

Cute = crutch word, safe word, to indicate anything from pretty boyish appearance to endearing betas

Hot = strong sexual appeal, not always the most beautiful person, but obviously cant be ugly

Handsome = aesthetically appealing, good facial harmony, objective beauty

A femoid will be very straightforward when complimenting Chad and not give him any childish adjectives like "cute."
Being called "cute" is probably an indication that you'll never reproduce. It is mostly given to manlets and the vast majority of sub8 males as a form of "compliment." Women use it to virtue signal and gain orbiters.

Just rope if you are called cute by a femoid.
I absolutely agree.

Life is only fucked if you are below 5/10

Never been called cute by females been called handsome few times but I feel that's worse IMO

One time I remembered a girl's name, she opened her mouth and kissed me on the neck. And said "OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO CUUUUUUUUUUTE". So it's contextual.
But I'd say this pattern is mostly correct if said under a certain tone. It's not as much the word as it is the context/ taste/ situation the female is under the influence of.

FAKECEL BEGONE!

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Cute = crutch word, safe word, to indicate anything from pretty boyish appearance to endearing betas

Hot = strong sexual appeal, not always the most beautiful person, but obviously cant be ugly

If you are ugly you will never be called cute only if you are average or above but sub8. You should be glad if females call you cute that means you have a chance as a beta provider or as the stable relationship guy, you don't have to die a truecel.

This.

Idk why females un the west are so scared, in third world shitholes uf you're ugly they'll let you know it
I've never seen a below 5 get compliments on his appearance from his peers before in my life tbh

well being called cute is still better than being called nothing. Sure the beta males and normie might get compliments like "cute" from femoids but thats just because the femoids are trying to trap them in their orbit.

A true incel will never be complimented by a woman

it either means youre socially retarded or attractive in the prettyboy way.

Cope. Pretty boy Chads and Chadlites like Justin Bieber get called cute all the time and they slay like crazy.

All it means is that they acknowledge your existence in a way that appeals to the male ego of having somatic substance (lms)
but in a way that doesn't claim it to be of value in a primal fashion, but more of a fashion where they're estimating your value with a different model. One of admiring traits from a less primal/ less dominance seeking/ more of a... way that values people for their character/ immaterial traits. That's what cuteness is. It's not being hyper dominant or masculine. It's being someone who has an ovelty in immaterial areas or a fashion that doesn't ascribe to typical masculinism.
It's a subtle way of addressing things not from a primal value judgment system, but a tender/ buoyant/ sprightly value judgment system. One that unfortunately isn't what women REALLY want. Women don't have a rhythmical criteria of association in anything that isn't utter primal superficiality. Women are not cultured to what is conventionally proper. People are primal veneerers.

People are only really rhythmical if you have superficial value. Everything else is rickety/ bumpy/ abrasive and is ultimately a gesture/ insistence on rejection. It's the liberal fairy braiders who want to turn outliers into majorities.
All people do when they're really optimistic/ positive is just trying to stop people from seeing the problem. Because no one wants to have a detail in a negative when they also when to have the established notion that society is good... because you need that establishment to keep the majority of mankind nice, cozy, manipulated.

Well not necessarily but most of the time it's true. I've heard girls refer to Chad as cute before

True. It means they see you as harmless. An herbivore so to speak.

What a coincidence, yesterday my friend told me this Stacy called me cute a couple a weeks ago. Was too good to be true anyways.

Females are usually subtle. They usually won't say something ultra-direct a man would say like "I'd fuck your brains out" or something.

Being called cute by any girl ever, especially without having asked= strong evidence you're above 5/10 at least.

Females are usually subtle. They usually won't say something ultra-direct a man would say like "I'd fuck your brains out" or something.

Being called cute by any girl ever, especially without having asked= strong evidence you're above 5/10 at least.
I'm a 4/10 kek

This must be notable to all those who think prettyboy/femboy/whatever that crap is called is the way to go. As long as you don't intimidate women, there's no sexual drive, simple as that.
Being a prettyboy is forever beta game, femoid will chase all Chads around to fuck her hard, then come to you, to cuddle/hug/kiss her, because you're cute. Just like cute doggie or something. You won't be perceived serious.

Cute = Would fuck you if (I haven't seen a Chad in my life + I haven't ever used online dating and knew what Chad is + You had a jaw + You had money + You had game + You were popular)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back