Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being called a "cynical loser" because I say women can't love men

Hohenheimcel

Hohenheimcel

Self-banned
-
Obviously you don't try to blackpill normies yadda yadda (though this isn't really the BP) , honestly I don't speak much of this IRL but it is interesting to observe the average reaction of the normie when I say that women can't love men. People here will often say "She only loves Chad" and I'd somewhat agree depending on the definition of love (but under most definitions she doesn't). Normies will just call a you a cynical loser, an edgy smartass, or they'll make assumptions about your love life. Just think about it, which one of the genders isn't the one who's spending their hard earned resources to win the other gender's love? I doubt a woman has ever even done that for a man ever, all they do is spread their legs and sometimes they don't even do that. People might say men don't love women either, and again under certain definitions I'd agree, but one of the genders is certainly getting the better end of the stick.

i hope u dont say that irl. it's one of the most controversial statements out there that u could make. saying that looks are more important than personality (bread and butter of the blackpill) would unironically bother normies less.
I did say this to an incel guy I know IRL (though it was over the internet), he's bluepilled and called me a cynical loser. Shoulda said I actually don't actually speak of any of this IRL.

why would you say that irl :feelskek:

Obviously you don't try to blackpill normies yadda yadda (though this isn't really the BP) , honestly I don't speak much of this IRL but it is interesting to observe the average reaction of the normie when I say that women can't love men. People here will often say "She only loves Chad" and I'd somewhat agree depending on the definition of love (but under most definitions she doesn't). Normies will just call a you a cynical loser, an edgy smartass, or they'll make assumptions about your love life. Just think about it, which one of the genders isn't the one who's spending their hard earned resources to win the other gender's love? I doubt a woman has ever even done that for a man ever, all they do is spread their legs and sometimes they don't even do that. People might say men don't love women either, and again under certain definitions I'd agree, but one of the genders is certainly getting the better end of the stick.
Weather it exists or not it is irrelevant to our existence

What did you expect, we are nose deep into simping society.