Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Being bullied in grade school was living hell

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Grade school was the fucking worst specifically grade 5 and 6
I grew up in a poor neighbourhood but my mom made me go to a rich kid school for whatever fucking reason it didn't help. So anyways somehow these kids new i was poor maybe it was i didn't have both parents or i didn't have a cottage or the fact when my mom picked me up it was a used beat up car she was driving while everyone else s parents had a good brand new car. So at first it started off as basic teasing making fun of my looks then it developed into "no touch backs" where if i nudged or touched another kid the whole class would touch the next kid and say "no touch backs" THE ENTIRE FUCKING CLASS DID THIS TOO ME it wouldn't stop it went on for months, but that's not all, at recess time the kids from my class would all huddle up as a group and bully me at least 15 to 20 of them, they would run around the track and field running away from me picking on me as if i was a fucking freak of nature like I said 20 of these kids did this too me at recess twice everyday, its all i did at recess when I had no friends was walk around the track and field and I still had to be mocked i was never looking forward to recess becuase I knew i was going to be bullied, I forgot how it stopped because i pretty much blocked the rest of those memories out of my head. As I type this it makes me realize i haven't fully recovered from it at all or not so much.

i don't know where any of those kids are today as I went too a different high school and I glad I don't because they probably have a better life then me

No one was bullied in my highschool, it was better than in elementary school tbh