Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being Bullied by Someone is Basically Like Someone Trying to Kill You

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
We are tribal monkeys living in a concrete jungle.

If it was legal to kill, someone would've tried to kill you by now.

When someone is bullying you, they're doing everything they can which won't get them in too much trouble in order to make you feel the worst as possible and hopefully make you depressed and suicidal.

All because you were born are ugly and therefore everyone wants the worst for you and they don't want to be a member of society.

Also, EVERYONE is in on this. Everyone wants you dead.

That's why your teachers never gave a shit or ever do anything to stop bullying. The victim is bullied until they literally have no choice (other than rope) to retaliate. And then because of the teachers being in on this and wanting you dead and not caring, the bully is rarely punished whereas the victim always is.

But if you try to figth back suddenly that's a problem. Normies and foids are nothing more than nazis wanting to preserve the hierarchy

But if you try to figth back suddenly that's a problem. Normies and foids are nothing more than nazis wanting to preserve the hierarchy
exactly, you can't defend yourself at all

I beat up someone who was constantly making fun of my appearence for a year and they got NO punishment. ZERO. Only I got in trouble, not them.

you touched upon something here.
people don't really kill each other with spears anymore, so it's not much of a courtesy for someone to "just" insult you and destroy your image. you can't do much worse than that these days anyway.

then again, it's not like this will change anytime soon, doing shit like this is literally how you get sex earlier than normal if you're a chadlite or chad (uglier guys will just copy this behavior and shit all over their old friends for no benefit, real galaxy brain move) imagine stopping that with a "whoa...that's not cool bro........"

@Diocel where's my dopamine?

yeah, bullying and social ostracism is the closest thing to murder that normies can do with no repercussions

The Fallen's height in millimeters IQ. Though I only studied in a middle school in Grade 7 for a year ONLY (later got transferred). People hated me to the point that one of them used a knife to threaten me. Others regularly put my belongings in the trash bin.

The Fallen's height in millimeters IQ. Though I only studied in a middle school in Grade 7 for a year ONLY (later got transferred). People hated me to the point that one of them used a knife to threaten me. Others regularly put my belongings in the trash bin.
Someone threw a javelin at me once

All because you were born are ugly and therefore everyone wants the worst for you and they don't want to be a member of society.

Also, EVERYONE is in on this. Everyone wants you dead.
How do u explain ricemen coping by ignoring the bullying and complaining about muh Eurocentric beauty standards?

I beat up someone who was constantly making fun of my appearence for a year and they got NO punishment. ZERO. Only I got in trouble, not them.
Thats why you should do permanent damage on someones body ıf you get a chance to over power him.
If ım getting punishment ı want to get it for right reasons.

818409AA 0E95 4C9A AB07 5FD73C49131D

Someone threw a javelin at me once
Brutal m8, I would probably had to LLmaxx, roidmaxx and more importantly weaponmaxx, given how situations were thrown at us that even as a young child, others would attempt our lives.

Brutal m8, I would probably had to LLmaxx, roidmaxx and more importantly weaponmaxx, given how situations were thrown at us that even as a young child, others would attempt our lives.
Ye

Helo @FinnCel I see u are viewing this thread

Over for tribal monkeycels

True. Bullying is just the instinct to eradicate low ranking individual projected onto modern society.

Last edited: