Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being born South Asian (Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka) is a tremendous curse beyond comprehension

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
1. Ugliest race.
2. Weakest race.
3. Meekest race.
4. Most unhygienic and filthy.
5. Uninnovative and uncreative.
6. Greatest lack of self-awareness.
7. Born to mogged, bullied, kicked around, enslaved and genocided. Born to be slaves.

Absolute dogshit tier existence (hell even dogs have more dignity than curries). Can't build anything, can't create anything, but can produce the foulest smelling curry farts and shits.

1 - Niggers and Abbos are uglier
2 - Rices are weaker on average
3 - Rices are more meeker
4 - Nigs are even filthier
5 - Nigs are worse
6 - Nigs are worse again
7 - Nigs are most enslaved race

Niggers and Abbos are uglier
I specifically left out Abos because they are so few in number. And curries are actually Abos with some Aryan admixture. Nigs are superior in physical attractiveness and skin tone. They are only hampered by their ape mouth.
Rices are weaker on average
Rice are better than curries. Chinese and Koreans are all stronger.
Rices are more meeker
Eh.. I'd say they're the same as curries.
5 - Nigs are worse
6 - Nigs are worse again
Fair enough.

Super power 2020

Welcome back wereqryan

1. Ugliest race.
2. Weakest race.
3. Meekest race.
4. Most unhygienic and filthy.
6. Greatest lack of self-awareness.
7. Born to mogged, bullied, kicked around, enslaved and genocided. Born to be slaves.

Absolute dogshit tier existence (hell even dogs have more dignity than curries). Can't build anything, can't create anything, but can produce the foulest smelling curry farts and shits.
1. Punjabis aren't that ugly
2. Punjabis are pretty strong. Tons of Punjabi Wrestlers and Powerlifters
3. Punjabis are anything but meek
4. Punjabis aren't filthy
5. Hmmm possibly
6. Whatever this means
7. Yeah no

Kys

1 - Niggers and Abbos are uglier
2 - Rices are weaker on average
3 - Rices are more meeker
4 - Nigs are even filthier
5 - Nigs are worse
6 - Nigs are worse again
depends on curry casts brocel

1. Punjabis aren't that ugly
2. Punjabis are pretty strong. Tons of Punjabi Wrestlers and Powerlifters
3. Punjabis are anything but meek
4. Punjabis aren't filthy
5. Hmmm possibly
6. Whatever this means
7. Yeah no

Kys
The curry cope here is absolutely out of control!
depends on curry casts brocel
All curries are toilet tier slaves.

brutal SEApill

The genetic diversity in Africa is the greatest, if you believe in the out of Africa hypothesis that is. So statistically, the ethnic class with the lowest SMV would probably be some random tribe in Africa. Although they won't suffer from it as much since they are probably some closed group

And curries are actually Abos with some Aryan admixture
Speak for yourself you filthy dirty south Indian abo nigger.

This was written by a gangu indian bihari or bengali. Dragged us punjabis into his "we are sem2sem saar" larp. South asia is not a race.

south Indian niggers should be called dosa niggers :lul:
And the fact is these dirty stupid filthy niggers don't even carry any Aryan admixture. These stupid dogshits are 60-70% AASI(Abo) and 30-40% Indus niggers.
And the fun fact is even Indus nigger carried atleast 10-20% dirty native South Asian abo admixture. That means these stupid filthy niggers are atleast 80-90% abos .

I'm a light skinned northie with ZERO abo phenooooo, but still a gigasubhuman. Your curry cope is out of control.
You are a filthy South Indian abo not a Northie. Stop claiming to be something you aren't you dirty badzaat kaali randi ki kaali gandi aulad kaali naali kay kaalay keeray!!!!!!

Considering how much influence they have on the development of many stem fields, this statement is not really true.

Considering how much influence they have on the development of many stem fields, this statement is not really true.
Curries haven't done a single innovative thing in computing, biotech, medicine, and engineering. Whites have done all the work. Without white inventions like plastics, banking, internet, computing, civil engineering, electrical engineering, curries would still be living in mudhuts.
You are a filthy South Indian abo not a Northie. Stop claiming to be something you aren't you dirty badzaat kaali randi ki kaali gandi aulad kaali naali kay kaalay keeray!!!!!!
This was written by a gangu indian bihari or bengali. Dragged us punjabis into his "we are sem2sem saar" larp. South asia is not a race.
This is typical Indian mentality. They are so starved for pride and acceptance that they will denigrate their closest ethnic neighbors just to feel the slightest iota of superiority.

This is typical Indian mentality. They are so starved for pride and acceptance that they will denigrate their closest ethnic neighbors just to feel the slightest iota of superiority.
North Indians are Indo-Iranian and have nothing to do with Dravidianized South Indian abos. They aren't our cousins; our cousins are Pashtuns, Baloch, Tajiks, Persians, Pamiris etc.

North Indians are Indo-Iranian and have nothing to do with Dravidianized South Indian abos.
There is nothing remotely Caucasoid about North Indians. They are far far far removed from Iranian phenotype.

You are out of your mind if you think the average North Indian look like this:

For man years I lived in British Columbia Canada where the Indians are almost all Punjabis and 95% of them looked like this:

My engineering department has a TON of Iranians so I know just how distinctly different they are from Punjabis. Iranians are much much more light skinned and they have sharper facial features and bigger height and frame.

Iranians look way way better than this. These jawless fat faced curries will NEVER be proper Pashtuns. Pashtuns can only be found in J&K.

View attachment 656004View attachment 656005

You are out of your mind if you think the average North Indian look like this:
View attachment 656006

For man years I lived in British Columbia Canada where the Indians are almost all Punjabis and 95% of them looked like this:
View attachment 656008
They still mog the shit our of dirty filthy South Indian abo niggers. :lul::lul:
My engineering department has a TON of Iranians so I know just how distinctly different they are from Punjabis. Iranians are much much more light skinned and they have sharper facial features and bigger height and frame.
I never said we look better than Iranians, did I? I said Iranians are our cousins you low iq piece of shit. And yes, Iranians obviously look better than us because they don't have dirty south Indian abo blood in them.

they are gods of low inhib though. gotta give them that.

I never said we look better than Iranians, did I? I said Iranians are our cousins you low iq piece of shit. And yes, Iranians obviously look better than us because they don't have dirty south Indian abo blood in them.
You have delusions that you're some kind of caucasoid non-shitskin evolved version of curry but in reality, you're just a midget 5'5 dark skinned pajeet. And I don't know why you keep referring to me as a south indian abo when I really don't look anything like that. I can offer you selfie proof if you like.

View attachment 656010
Iranians look way way better than this. These jawless fat faced curries will NEVER be proper Pashtuns. Pashtuns can only be found in J&K.
You aren't pashtun; you are a dirty south Indian abo nigger. So speak for yourself you filthy cunthole.
Those punjabis mog your entire dirty race

You aren't pashtun; you are a dirty south Indian abo nigger. So speak for yourself you filthy cunthole.
Those punjabis mog your entire dirty race
Yeah I can see that the blackpill is too much for you.

You have delusions that you're some kind of caucasoid non-shitskin evolved version of curry but in reality, you're just a midget 5'5 dark skinned pajeet. And I don't know why you keep referring to me as a south indian abo when I really don't look anything like that. I can offer you selfie proof if you like.
I am fair skinned not ugly black, fool.
Yes, you are a dirty south Indian abo nigger.

Yeah I can see that the blackpill is too much for you.
Look who's saying:lul::lul:
JoinedSep 12, 2022Posts118Online1d 15h 10m

Look who's saying:lul::lul:
JoinedSep 12, 2022Posts118Online1d 15h 10m
I've been here a long time. Had my posts deleted. Prior to deletion I had some 11k posts with many good threads. @Fat Link can confirm.

Last edited:
I've been here a long time. Had my posts deleted. Prior to deletion I had some 11k posts with many good threads. @Fat Link can confirm.
Blah Blah Blah :soy::soy::soy:

Cope. If you guys don't fight to the death, I will 783748rdh83rdhg3rtdbwubhuwgbygvwjhbwd ddghbduebdue

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back