Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being born premature is a death sentance

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
It's forcing a life of suffering onto another human being. But foids are too selfish, they want a little human toy no matter what, fuck nature. A lot of brain development happens in the last few months, so you're going to be naturally stupid/immature your whole life. Bone density will be weak and so will your teeth because enamel is built in the last few months. Obviously frame will be small, and if your parents don't put you on hgh you're completely screwed, enjoy that 5'5. Premature babies are too weak to drink so they are tube fed mostly, and then bottle fed after, totally fucking with swallowing patterns and putting you on track to receded jaw. Since you came out of the womb too early you're traumatized by the outside world because your body is too sensitive, resulting in much higher risk of depression and anxiety.

I think a large reason why I've always felt like I shouldn't be alive is because I literally SHOULD NOT. Naturally, I would have died at birth, my body knows this. Yet ~modern medicine~ came in to save the day. If they actually cared they would research how to stop premature labor, not put us under bright lamps and stick tubes into us. But no, foids need their baby toys, and pharma needs their life long customers.

Brutal as fuck

Agree, born with a lack of significant growth

2 months premature. it was over even then

Yes, I was 4-5 weeks born premature and it's so brutal. I also made a thread about that a few months ago.

yeah same I was 2 weeks premature. premature babies should be killed onsite. it is more compassionate than a lifetime of pain

Over for prematurecels

This night i'm feeling particular hatred towards existence.

i was born 2 weeks too late

I was days after I was expected; the complete opposite of being born early.

Honestly all of the premies I knew personally mogged me to fuck. And ascended. If premie is bad, I am worse.

Tbh
if you cant survive ourside of your mother
without medical assistance ,
they should just let you die .
Just let Nature do its thing .
People like this are the dead weight of evolution .

Tbh
if you cant survive ourside of your mother
without medical assistance ,
they should just let you die .
Just let Nature do its thing .
People like this are the dead weight of evolution .
Most of us don't even reproduce anyways. This 'human life is sacred' needs to fucking die. Vegetables want to die, terminal cancer patients want to die, they should just open up euthenasia centres. It's much more humane.

Most of us don't even reproduce anyways. This 'human life is sacred' needs to fucking die. Vegetables want to die, terminal cancer patients want to die, they should just open up euthenasia centres. It's much more humane.
they should just kill all ugly and disfigured babies
and then send their parents to the coal mines .

How much did you guy weigh at birth ? Maybe there can be a correlation to be found here.