Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being born an incel may have saved your life.

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

"...but i was cast out and rejected..."
★★★★★
Differently from the normies we are forced to take the blackpill. No love, no hope, etc.
Because of the way we´ve being born some, many or even all of then. But i would like to discuss about the otherside of this curse.
1) No sexual interaction means that you have less (or none) chance to ever be paying child support.
Children and money used by foids to steal, manipulate and finally destroy normies leading then to go ER, depressive our even to go rope. And they love such power.

2) We may have far less chance or being charged with false sexual allegations: Since foids could be too ashamed to share such a lie especially talking about poorcels.
So if we keep the distance or pretend to be friendly and complacent we could be safer ther normies.

3) Less social expectations: We will always be looked with distrust. Ugly = danger. No one wants to stare, pay attention or anything like this if you´re an incel. Nor will one expect us to achieve anything good. If we go ER no one is surprised, when we do good no one cares. For the wicked despise is freedom.

4) Less change of being murdered by foids.
In my country i have seen a crescent wave of violence coming from foids. Protected by feminism and impunity, they fear not even the police and will use every law and lie (back to topic 2) to destroy the men just because they can do so.

What you think ? Am i crazy ? :blackpill:

The only positive thing about inceldom is to have unlimited free time.
You were born ugly, or worse : short, and therefore will never belong to any human society.
Thus giving you a lot of free time, to improve and educate yourself for your own well-being (money maxing, hobby maxing, etc).

Everything else is a cope. I am convinced that there are no other positive aspects about being born ugly or short.

Its true that most normtards have to betabuxx in order to keep their relationshit and finally end up in a dead bedroom situation.
friendly and complacent we could be safer ther normies
:feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:
You're lit going to be used by normtards and fefails if you show 'em that you're friendly kek. Thing is they'll treat you like trash no matter how you behave with them. Also why would you be friendly to fefails in the first place, we don't exist to these abominations.

Massive coping

FB IMG 1631388962566

At what cost? Being bullied, humilated, despised, treated like a trash. No one respects you.

Differently from the normies we are forced to take the blackpill. No love, no hope, etc.
Because of the way we´ve being born some, many or even all of then. But i would like to discuss about the otherside of this curse.
1) No sexual interaction means that you have less (or none) chance to ever be paying child support.
Children and money used by foids to steal, manipulate and finally destroy normies leading then to go ER, depressive our even to go rope. And they love such power.

2) We may have far less chance or being charged with false sexual allegations: Since foids could be too ashamed to share such a lie especially talking about poorcels.
So if we keep the distance or pretend to be friendly and complacent we could be safer ther normies.

3) Less social expectations: We will always be looked with distrust. Ugly = danger. No one wants to stare, pay attention or anything like this if you´re an incel. Nor will one expect us to achieve anything good. If we go ER no one is surprised, when we do good no one cares. For the wicked despise is freedom.

In my country i have seen a crescent wave of violence coming from foids. Protected by feminism and impunity, they fear not even the police and will use every law and lie (back to topic 2) to destroy the men just because they can do so.

No. You are a coper.
Paying child support is not worse than the depression that we as incels suffer because if you are doing actions for your children you are releasing serotonin.
Our hobbies in other hand are merely dopamine.
Serotonin is better than dopamine.

What you think ? Am i crazy ?
yes
but at the same time you do avoid certain drawbacks that normies and above can experience even though the pros in most cases outweigh the cons

Interesting view points.

reported for laughable coping

Incel life is good when you are alone in your room
The moment you go outside is like entering hell

Well I for one kind of appreciate the levels of cope this coper is willing to cope to.

This reminds me of a story from Proverbs in the bible:

At the window of my house
I looked down through the lattice.
7 I saw among the simple,
I noticed among the young men,
a youth who had no sense.
8 He was going down the street near her corner,
walking along in the direction of her house
9 at twilight, as the day was fading,
as the dark of night set in.
10 Then out came a woman to meet him,
dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.
11 (She is unruly and defiant,
her feet never stay at home;
12 now in the street, now in the squares,
at every corner she lurks.)
13 She took hold of him and kissed him
and with a brazen face she said:
14 “Today I fulfilled my vows,
and I have food from my fellowship offering at home.
15 So I came out to meet you;
I looked for you and have found you!
16 I have covered my bed
with colored linens from Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed
with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.
18 Come, let’s drink deeply of love till morning;
let’s enjoy ourselves with love!
19 My husband is not at home;
he has gone on a long journey.
20 He took his purse filled with money
and will not be home till full moon.”
21 With persuasive words she led him astray;
she seduced him with her smooth talk.
22 All at once he followed her
like an ox going to the slaughter,
like a deer[c] stepping into a noose[d]
23 till an arrow pierces his liver,
like a bird darting into a snare,
little knowing it will cost him his life.
24 Now then, my sons, listen to me;
pay attention to what I say.
25 Do not let your heart turn to her ways
or stray into her paths.
26 Many are the victims she has brought down;
her slain are a mighty throng.
27 Her house is a highway to the grave,
leading down to the chambers of death.

This reminds me of a story from Proverbs in the bible:

At the window of my house
I looked down through the lattice.
7 I saw among the simple,
I noticed among the young men,
a youth who had no sense.
8 He was going down the street near her corner,
walking along in the direction of her house
9 at twilight, as the day was fading,
as the dark of night set in.
10 Then out came a woman to meet him,
dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.
11 (She is unruly and defiant,
her feet never stay at home;
12 now in the street, now in the squares,
at every corner she lurks.)
13 She took hold of him and kissed him
and with a brazen face she said:
14 “Today I fulfilled my vows,
and I have food from my fellowship offering at home.
15 So I came out to meet you;
I looked for you and have found you!
16 I have covered my bed
with colored linens from Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed
with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.
18 Come, let’s drink deeply of love till morning;
let’s enjoy ourselves with love!
19 My husband is not at home;
he has gone on a long journey.
20 He took his purse filled with money
and will not be home till full moon.”
21 With persuasive words she led him astray;
she seduced him with her smooth talk.
22 All at once he followed her
like an ox going to the slaughter,
like a deer[c] stepping into a noose[d]
23 till an arrow pierces his liver,
like a bird darting into a snare,
little knowing it will cost him his life.
24 Now then, my sons, listen to me;
pay attention to what I say.
25 Do not let your heart turn to her ways
or stray into her paths.
26 Many are the victims she has brought down;
her slain are a mighty throng.
27 Her house is a highway to the grave,
leading down to the chambers of death.
Is he describing a prostitute?

when the cope is too strong
in all seriousness there are objectively more disadvantages than advantages being an inkwell

I wish there were more optimistic posts like this.

It's always important to look at both sides of the story. If you only look at the negative aspects , you will only worsen your situation

So good post :feelsokman:

I wish there were more optimistic posts like this.

It's always important to look at both sides of the story. If you only look at the negative aspects , you will only worsen your situation

So good post :feelsokman:
Thanx man. Glad you got usefull things from my post.