Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being born an incel may have saved your life.

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

Recruit
★★
2d 4h 7m
Differently from the normies we are forced to take the blackpill. No love, no hope, etc.
Because of the way we´ve being born some, many or even all of then. But i would like to discuss about the otherside of this curse.
1) No sexual interaction means that you have less (or none) chance to ever be paying child support.
Children and money used by foids to steal, manipulate and finally destroy normies leading then to go ER, depressive our even to go rope. And they love such power.

2) We may have far less chance or being charged with false sexual allegations: Since foids could be too ashamed to share such a lie especially talking about poorcels.
So if we keep the distance or pretend to be friendly and complacent we could be safer ther normies.

3) Less social expectations: We will always be looked with distrust. Ugly = danger. No one wants to stare, pay attention or anything like this if you´re an incel. Nor will one expect us to achieve anything good. If we go ER no one is surprised, when we do good no one cares. For the wicked despise is freedom.

4) Less change of being murdered by foids.
In my country i have seen a crescent wave of violence coming from foids. Protected by feminism and impunity, they fear not even the police and will use every law and lie (back to topic 2) to destroy the men just because they can do so.

What you think ? Am i crazy ? :blackpill:

InefficientMarkets

InefficientMarkets

Greycel
3d 7h 23m
The only positive thing about inceldom is to have unlimited free time.
You were born ugly, or worse : short, and therefore will never belong to any human society.
Thus giving you a lot of free time, to improve and educate yourself for your own well-being (money maxing, hobby maxing, etc).

Everything else is a cope. I am convinced that there are no other positive aspects about being born ugly or short.

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★★★★
13d 2h 16m
Its true that most normtards have to betabuxx in order to keep their relationshit and finally end up in a dead bedroom situation.
LeonTheSilent said:
friendly and complacent we could be safer ther normies
:feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:
You're lit going to be used by normtards and fefails if you show 'em that you're friendly kek. Thing is they'll treat you like trash no matter how you behave with them. Also why would you be friendly to fefails in the first place, we don't exist to these abominations.

PersonaDickcel

PersonaDickcel

Braziliancel Dickcel Personacel Mentalcel
★★★★
19d 14h 8m
Massive coping

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

★★★★★
13d 2h 16m
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

I am no bot, I am a living and breathing human!
★★★★★
166d 8h 19m
investigatorcel

investigatorcel

Life is a pure suicidefuel
★★
2d 11h 37m

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
47d 16h 16m
very stupid level of coping. you might be a fakecel. you probably were never bullied during school. no trucel would think incel life is good.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Admiral
62d 13h 53m
At what cost? Being bullied, humilated, despised, treated like a trash. No one respects you.

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-
6d 19h 7m
LeonTheSilent said:
Differently from the normies we are forced to take the blackpill. No love, no hope, etc.
Because of the way we´ve being born some, many or even all of then. But i would like to discuss about the otherside of this curse.
1) No sexual interaction means that you have less (or none) chance to ever be paying child support.
Children and money used by foids to steal, manipulate and finally destroy normies leading then to go ER, depressive our even to go rope. And they love such power.

2) We may have far less chance or being charged with false sexual allegations: Since foids could be too ashamed to share such a lie especially talking about poorcels.
So if we keep the distance or pretend to be friendly and complacent we could be safer ther normies.

3) Less social expectations: We will always be looked with distrust. Ugly = danger. No one wants to stare, pay attention or anything like this if you´re an incel. Nor will one expect us to achieve anything good. If we go ER no one is surprised, when we do good no one cares. For the wicked despise is freedom.

4) Less change of being murdered by foids.
In my country i have seen a crescent wave of violence coming from foids. Protected by feminism and impunity, they fear not even the police and will use every law and lie (back to topic 2) to destroy the men just because they can do so.

What you think ? Am i crazy ? :blackpill:
No. You are a coper.
Paying child support is not worse than the depression that we as incels suffer because if you are doing actions for your children you are releasing serotonin.
Our hobbies in other hand are merely dopamine.
Serotonin is better than dopamine.

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
95d 16h 11m
LeonTheSilent said:
What you think ? Am i crazy ?
yes
but at the same time you do avoid certain drawbacks that normies and above can experience even though the pros in most cases outweigh the cons

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
9d 13m

KingChemist said:
To be fair though, some of the things you said do make sense.

Loner94

Loner94

Commander
52d 22h 37m
Interesting view points.

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
40d 5h 12m
Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
107d 15h 1m
beyond repair

beyond repair

Officer
★★
11d 15h 9m
reported for laughable coping

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

★★★★★
13d 2h 16m
Moody-Silver

Moody-Silver

Officer
24d 23h 36m
Incel life is good when you are alone in your room
The moment you go outside is like entering hell

BornToLose

BornToLose

Officer
★★
12d 19h 24m
Well I for one kind of appreciate the levels of cope this coper is willing to cope to.

PersonaDickcel

PersonaDickcel

Braziliancel Dickcel Personacel Mentalcel
★★★★
19d 14h 8m
Moody-Silver said:
Incel life is good when you are alone in your room
The moment you go outside is like entering hell
This.

shape1
shape2
shape3