Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Being born a pretty girl means you can't lose.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date

Would you say that being born a pretty girl is a guarantee at winning in life?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
As the title states, do you agree that being born a pretty girl means you can't lose in life?

Why is it always the GrAYcels that want to poll us and info gather

Being born a pretty girl is total genetic lotery even if you are born in a slum you will just marry up to some rich dude

Being born a pretty girl is total genetic lotery even if you are born in a slum you will just marry up to some rich dude
Agreed. This is why I will never feel bad for Eastern European whores. They are pretty enough where Western losers will want to marry them and be le white knight saving them from poverty. The thing is, once she escapes to the West, she mogs most Western women, so she will be treated even better than the Western women and men will.

Greycel moment

Agreed. This is why I will never feel bad for Eastern European whores. They are pretty enough where Western losers will want to marry them and be le white knight saving them from poverty. The thing is, once she escapes to the West, she mogs most Western women, so she will be treated even better than the Western women and men will.
I want to blow my head man being a low status male is the smallpox of the 21 century

but only if she's white or asian, niggresses aren't lucky enough

but only if she's white or asian, niggresses aren't lucky enough
Agreed as well. They are too ugly. You forgot to add Middle Eastern women as well. They are even more sought after if they are attractive than white women.