Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being bored asf

Yeah I get bored fairly often. It depends. Sometimes everything goes so quiet.

I do think being bored sometimes is OK though.

Yeah I get bored fairly often. It depends. Sometimes everything goes so quiet.

I do think being bored sometimes is OK though.
I’m bored constantly now it’s annoying

Play some fucking video games instead of being on this braindead site. Most people's opnions here are doghsit anwyay.

Play some fucking video games instead of being on this braindead site. Most people's opnions here are doghsit anwyay.
Yeah, I’m playing gta, but I just get so bore sometimes.

Yeah, I’m playing gta, but I just get so bore sometimes.
Have you ever played "Hatred" it's basically the Elliot Rodger fantasy in video game form.

I’ve seen it lol it looks cool
Absofuckinglutely. You should try it out, it's cheap af, and much less risky than commiting genocide in real life.

Absofuckinglutely. You should try it out, it's cheap af, and much less risky than commiting genocide in real life.

Back in the boomer days we used to play Postal, lol

Tf is that
you should really play postal instead of hatred
it's old and cheaper and more fun
hatred is basically edgy fantasy but postal is something different

I’ve never play it

It was pretty fun. I don't really play games like that these days... I like action games but I tend to prefer when I have a good reason for killing the enemies, as opposed to random sprees XD

I did hear about Hatred when it first came out but it seemed a bit dark for me.

GTA has been fun here and there and Saints Row... I thought the third game was pretty cool.

It was pretty fun. I don't really play games like that these days... I like action games but I tend to prefer when I have a good reason for killing the enemies, as opposed to random sprees XD

I did hear about Hatred when it first came out but it seemed a bit dark for me.

GTA has been fun here and there and Saints Row... I thought the third game was pretty cool.
GTA is cool, what about manhunt? I just recently completed it, it’s now my new favourite game I might go back and complete it on hardcore difficulty, oh man that game was hard,

GTA is cool, what about manhunt? I just recently completed it, it’s now my new favourite game I might go back and complete it on hardcore difficulty, oh man that game was hard,

Manhunt looked a bit dark for me too, lol

My favourite shooters are things like Fear 2 and Killzone 2.

I think my overall taste in games is a bit light for the direction this thread is going atm XD

Manhunt looked a bit dark for me too, lol

My favourite shooters are things like Fear 2 and Killzone 2.

I think my overall taste in games is a bit light for the direction this thread is going atm XD
U should play it, u won’t forget it.

Brutal boredom pill, sorry brocel

Boredom sucks:feelsbadman:

get drunk / high on drugs your boredom will be 10x funnier