Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being Blackpilled Isn't a Choice

• Thread starter BlackPilledDrifter
  • Start date
BlackPilledDrifter

BlackPilledDrifter

Kill Dozer
We live in a reality of false hope, false identity and the illusion of choice. The idea that I was designed to live any other realty than the cold tragic doomed existence I face is a cope of unimaginable ignorance. Wake up to your reality, we have no choice, no voice not a say in the world we are doomed to be slaves to the society that has turned it's back on us not by its choice but by the grim fate of choicelessness reality...

Indeed. When I thought I was "redpilled", I was actually blackpilled.

The brutality of incel life is what blackpills you. Being bluepilled requires extreme mental gymnastics, but even then you know the blackpill is true.

The brutality of incel life is what blackpills you. Being bluepilled requires extreme mental gymnastics, but even then you know the blackpill is true.
thats the illusion:feelscry:

It is, otherwise look at the incels in denial on IT :lul:

Taking the black pill is a choice just like giving up on faith. You need a set of information and personal experiences to acknowledge it and to make the decision to implement it in your worldview. Many individuals will choose to remain blue pilled as blue pill offers easy answer to the meaning of life and keeps you in delusional conviction that human beings are guided through life by something more than just a set of animalistic behaviors. Acknowledging the black pill is not a pleasant experience, does not really provide answers, but simply topples the lies that you are being fed by the society.

In my view only few people ever truly can be blackpilled because it often requires a certain set of experiences in life, plus perceptiveness and self-reflection and beyond that most golems lack. IOW, you can show the truth, but some people just won't accept it -- they never will get it.

Some are treated like trash, discarded from the world/end up in disastrous situations -- yet still will look in the mirror and ask, "What did I do wrong? What can I do better to succeed?" They will never really just come to terms with the horrendous nature of what you couldn't control.

Last edited:
It's a choice you ,either stay immersed in fantasy land or you stay grounded in reality, bluepillers choose the former rather than the latter a comfortable lie.

It's a choice you ,either stay immersed in fantasy land or you stay grounded in reality, bluepillers choose the former rather than the latter a comfortable lie.
but its not like the matrix where you can just forget everything its always there and you always know deep down your an incell