Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being black pilled is a blessing

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Ever since I was black pilled I found out how females act. Especially in the work place
Females only give guys attention cause they are bored or just being nice.

Blackpill is the 1st step. Next comes, accepting your natural role as a subhuman.

incelman said:
Blackpill is the 1st step. Next comes, accepting your natural role as a subhuman.

Exactly how I'm feeling. I have no I'll will towards females. I consider them creatures that have no value to this society.

incelman said:

I will never bow down to anyone anymore

nausea said:
I will never bow down to anyone anymore

Don't be a cuck. Females don't respect you like that. Trust me I know, this is how their nature is exactly

incelman said:

You should always try to lookmax through surgeries tbh and after that if you continue as a subhuman, well you can just LDAR or just run rope game ngl.

marin said:
You should always try to lookmax through surgeries tbh and after that if you continue as a subhuman, well you can just LDAR or just run rope game ngl.

No amount of surgeries will throw off women's genes sensors

That's not true, once you get plastic surgery females will like you even more.

marin said:

This. Only after having exhausted all options should you seriously consider sui.

lol guys

surgeries are not given for free, you gotta qualify for them

Qualify? You pay for them with currency.

no surgeon is going to touch you just because you want, at least where I live

It taught me the proper meaning of the phrase "Ignorance is bliss".

The Black Pill is nirvana. Once you stop hoping, you stop caring; then you stop worrying.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1gjN5AFi2fWp

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jRHhVxQGBbC