Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being black pilled improves your banter skills

LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
Before being "black pilled" on looks I rarely, if ever, thought about how other people looked, barring obvious subhuman deformities(recessed chin, midget, cleft lip).  But now, for better or for worse, it has made me hyper conscious of peoples appearance. My brain automatically analyzes every person that i see, looking at every feature and assessing their strengths/weaknesses. This has given me so much ammunition for banter and shit talking. The insults doesn't even have to be clever, most people are so self-conscious about their flaws that simply pointing them out is sufficient for KO's. 

Manlet giving me shit?
giphy.gif

"dwarf"
Manlet on suicide watch.

Before I became vantablackpilled, I never would have been able to make the shit ranting videos I make today.

I can't even talk shit about people's looks because I have every flaw in the book.

The same thing happened with me... before the black pill. i always thought that looks were something of second importance.

How i was dumb...

yeah same here, everytime i look at chad i always imagine how good it would be to live his life with his facial bones

then why the bantz be weak in dis soundsystem?

sdu5lozvgw814fhetzdj.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back