Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being betrayed and assaulted by your relatives is a truecel trait

AscendOrHellDECIDE

AscendOrHellDECIDE

NORMAL incel
:cryfeels::cryfeels: poor kid, imagine the fear and betrayal he felt from the person that was supposed to protect him. I bet that she was a singlemom.
I experienced that, no need to imagine. What's more hurtful with sense of hopelessness is realizing that being betrayed and assaultd by your lookist relatives is a truecel trait, therefor I recognize I'm a truecel.

Me too, i remember as a kid wondering why my dad hates us and is so hostile to us when he is the one supposed to take care of us. Seeing families where parents are protective and supportive made me jealous.

My aunts, who were the dominant ones in my family, were extremely lookists and colorists. Me as ugly and darker, was treated as shit, someone who wasnt taken into consideration for anything.

My aunt once almost broke my hands by twisting it hard in rage,maybe I was that sufferable to look at:feelsbadman: