Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being attractive wouldn't solve your problems because you are slaves to foids

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
JFL if you feel some sort of superiority over cucks and simps. You and they are just two sides of the same coin, because you are also slaves to foids. Our entire identity as incels is based upon our desire for them. @K9Otaku calls you foid worshippers, I go a step further by saying you are slaves to foids.

A lot of you are fixed upon looksmaxxing and surgery, thinking that if you were chad, it would somehow mitigate your struggles. This doesn't make any sense though, because being attractive doesn't address the underlying cause of your suffering, which is your surrender to desire. Plato talks about this in the Republic. Glaucon tells Socrates about the Ring of Gyges, which makes its wearer invisible, and asks Socrates why anybody would act just if they could do whatever they wanted, raping, stealing, murdering without facing the consequences. Socrates responds that the wearer of the ring who does these things is enslaved by his appetites, whereas someone who rejects it and lives a just life is in control of himself and therefore happy.

If you were ever able to have sex or get a girlfriend, it wouldn't work. You wouldn't be happy because you would just be a slave to the foid and to your own passions. If you surgerymaxxed into chad, you would just give up control over yourself and be a slave to your sexual desire by having sex with all those foids. Yes even chad is a slave.

You have the power to reject sexual desire and give up on foids. Take control of your own life, live just and free. Grip was unironically right when he said he wanted to be a eunuch. Remember that resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.

You pathetic cuckolds advocating for our literal castration should all be banned. You're no different than trannies.

i think we can't apply ancient philosophy to modern issues, in their times they were essentially guaranteed a wife if they could prove they were willing to work. also being a eunuch doesn't negate sexual thoughts, this is why no one physically castrates pedos, btw we need to vc about this cuck

i think we can't apply ancient philosophy to modern issues, in their times they were essentially guaranteed a wife if they could prove they were willing to work.
Plato never married and is never known to have had sexual partners.
also being a eunuch doesn't negate sexual thoughts, this is why no one physically castrates pedos
advocating for our literal castration should all be banned. You're no different than trannies.
You don't need to castrate yourself to get rid of sexual desire. This is just an extreme way.
You pathetic cuckolds
At least I'm not a slave

Plato never married and is never known to have had sexual partners.
plato had a slave boy when pederasty was much more common, it wasn't falling out of favor until aristotle and those after started denouncing pederasty
You don't need to castrate yourself to get rid of sexual desire. This is just an extreme way.
how do you go about getting rid of sexual desire

At least I'm not a slave
You're a slave to your copes. You're the fox who thinks the grapes are sour when you never had a chance to get them anyway. You delude yourself into thinking celibacy is something to strive for not out of some spiritual enlightenment but simply to cope with the fact you never had a choice in the matter. There is nothing admirable about that, it's a classic bluepill fallacy.

My problem is not having foids. If I was attractive I would have foids.

I do not view any of this other shit ya'll are going on about as a problem.

You're right I am a slave because I am in control and happy... just call everyone you don't like a slave theory
In control means you could ascend if you wanted. In which case you are a fakecel and don't belong here.

You're right I am a slave because I am in control and happy... just call everyone you don't like a slave theory
why are you on a forum about involuntarily celibacy if you are happy? if you are happy with it then it effectively is voluntarily celibacy since you don't care to look/try anymore

Being attractive may not solve everything , but definitely most of our problems. If satisfying your desires doesn't lead to "happiness" , then what does?

In control means you could ascend if you wanted.
I am in control of my own emotions and desires.
why are you on a forum about involuntarily celibacy if you are happy? if you are happy with it then it effectively is voluntarily celibacy since you don't care to look/try anymore
I don't believe truly being involuntary celibate is actually possible since everybody makes a choice to surrender themselves to sexual desire. You may not have control over whether you get laid, but you do about wanting it. And you can't choose to be incel, so we are all to some degree volcel.

I am in control of my own emotions and desires.

I don't believe truly being involuntary celibate is actually possible since everybody makes a choice to surrender themselves to sexual desire. And you can't choose to be incel, so we are all to some degree volcel.
You're a bluepilled coper and have no business being here.

OP is becoming a MGTOW

I don't believe truly being involuntary celibate is actually possible since everybody makes a choice to surrender themselves to sexual desire. And you can't choose to be incel, so we are all to some degree volcel.
saying we don't choose to be incel is a categorical error, its like saying god can kill himself or that a square can be circular

saying we don't choose to be incel is a categorical error, its like saying god can kill himself or that a square can be circular
if you admit you don't have control over your desires, then you really are just a slave :feelskek:

No, the worst part is that people here are not only slave to sexual desire - which we all are being the animals that we are.
It's that the people here are slave to female validation. They're the group most despised by foids and at the same time all they wanted was to be validated by people who despise them.
That's why you'll see many people here being so averse to the idea of paying for sex, because sex is not the problem, it's foid validation they want.
And at the same time, these same people despise foids as the truly inferior beings they are, they claim to treat them as sex objects, which they are, but they crave their validation above all else. They are truly religious worshippers of an entity they hate and think lowly of, which to me is very contradictory.
But I strongly disagree with your monk mentality and apparent worship of Guenon and metaphysical thinking. Not only I think you should masturbate to satiate your natural and unavoidable sexual nature, but also pay for sex if you can and feel the need to have actual sex, in olden times you would have other options but not today, not without sacrificing your dignity.
I think it's idiotic to try to distance yourself from your very basic nature, it's unnatural, idealistic, abstract and infantile idea to me, but I thought like this too at a time in life.

if you admit you don't have control over your desires, then you really are just a slave :feelskek:
i mean i don't have control over the desire coming up, but i do have some control in resisting the temptation, albeit limited. my control is built upon struggles and growing in wisdom, its just i am not sure if my happiness would increase or if there is a divine reward in building up my spiritual willpower against the chains of lust

this whole thread is too based

Typical lefti cope: You don’t want sex it’s all in your mind :soy::foidSoy:.

Sexuality is the biggest drive men (all mammals tbh) have since humans exist. This is basic knowledge and not worth any discussion.

Speak for yourself. Personally I've never desired female affection or attraction. Looksmaxxing is not something I wish to do, its something forced upon us by this retarded backwards society where female opinion is given any credence at all.

The ideal situation is not being born chad or looksmaxxing your way to ascension, because it'd still give validation to female wants. The ideal is to reach a stage where such validation is irrelevant to sexual fulfillment.
No, the worst part is that people here are not only slave to sexual desire - which we all are being the animals that we are.
It's that the people here are slave to female validation. They're the group most despised by foids and at the same time all they wanted was to be validated by people who despise them.
That's why you'll see many people here being so averse to the idea of paying for sex, because sex is not the problem, it's foid validation they want.
And at the same time, these same people despise foids as the truly inferior beings they are, they claim to treat them as sex objects, which they are, but they crave their validation above all else. They are truly religious worshippers of an entity they hate and think lowly of, which to me is very contradictory.
But I strongly disagree with your monk mentality and apparent worship of Guenon and metaphysical thinking. Not only I think you should masturbate to satiate your natural and unavoidable sexual nature, but also pay for sex if you can and feel the need to have actual sex, in olden times you would have other options but not today, not without sacrificing your dignity.
I think it's idiotic to try to distance yourself from your very basic nature, it's unnatural, idealistic, abstract and infantile idea to me, but I thought like this too at a time in life.
Blucel gets it

100% agree with this part. This is actually what whitepilled me. It came to me that its irrational to desire so much something that I have nothing but contempt for. Upon this realization, my desire for female companionship ceased to exist, and I accepted the fact that I could be happy living alone.

The nature of this site always seems contradictory to me. We are incel, as in not having sex, but in the rules an incel is described as someone who wants to get into a romantic relationship but can't. Sex really is not so hard to get, due to the fact that prostitution is a thing. The incel according to the definition is just a foid worshipper

Last edited:
100% agree with this part. This is actually what whitepilled me. It came to me that its irrational to desire so much something that I have nothing but contempt for. Upon this realization, my desire for female companionship ceased to exist, and I accepted the fact that I could be happy living alone.

The nature of this site always seems contradictory to me. We are incel, as in not having sex, but in the rules an incel is described as someone who wants to get into a romantic relationship but can't. Sex really is not so hard to get, due to the fact that prostitution is a thing. The incel according to the definition is just a foid worshipper
Yeah, that would put me outside of the definition too, but I think that's something people have to become older or face great disappointments in order to truly understand (i.e. the contempt for female validation).
Even in the the only alternate reality in which I'd want to maintain a long-term relationship with a foid (if I lived at least 1000 years ago), even then it wouldn't involve female validation - and that's something that didn't even come to mind to people in more primitive societies, nor the idea of "love" we currently discuss in the modern and contemporary zeitgeist. She'd be under my authority and serve me with kids and housekeeping, I wouldn't want to be validated by her inferior intellect, spend time talking about what's her favorite colour or what's her favorite netflix show or what her horoscope is telling her week will be like. I much prefer talk to other men (although it's only few that are not NPCs) and look up to other men who actually do acts of bravery, self-discipline, culture-building, justice, or value those traits and aim to achieve them.
Since that's not a possibility in the current age, the only option I have left is the other one that was also practiced in ancient times: prostitution.
In olden times women were either (a) wives that were property of family/husband; or (b) prostitutes - and that's exactly how it should have stayed.
I'm sure if I keep earning my money (that I don't have anything or anyone to spend with) and taking care of myself I could be able to "ascend" with a roastie past her prime in her 30s after she has fun with her chads and wants some idiot to take care of her jaded bagage, and accept her cucking him (since you can't even do anything about that these days, it's all a part of the free "dating" game), but as you can see that's far far far from what I would want - which is not really an idealization of something that never existed and never could - it did, but it doesn't exist today - so I'd never sacrifice my dignity for that, I despise what women think as I've seen too much of it to ever go back.

But if we reduce this forum to people who are still only looking for a "romantic" (bluepilled concept) relationship with a woman, that would only leave the lowest IQ posters and there would be not many above age 25. I truly believe you innevitably start to lose this kind of idealistic thinking as you get older, even normies as they age because they're faced with hypergamy etc etc, to me it's a question of time. That's why most old men I've known are not that idiotic (even if some still believe in "love", or at least pretend to do so), and most of the men paying for sex are the older ones, they know there's no "love" (lust) for them after they become saggy sacks of livers.

I always thought the same, good post

To finish my thought, the thing I said about getting rid of your sexual urges in a monk-like sense, is that I accept that sexual desire is natural.
My body asks me to coom (even though my rational mind sees no need/reason in doing so), the same way my body asks me to eat, asks me to sleep, etc.
If you don't satisfy these biological innate urges you're going against your nature and that cannot be healthy.
Of course you should control them, the same way eating too much or sleeping too much (or too little) is not healthy.
Satisfying these needs, however, don't have anything necessarily to do with getting validated by a foid.

Even in the the only alternate reality in which I'd want to maintain a long-term relationship with a foid (if I lived at least 1000 years ago), even then it wouldn't involve female validation - and that's something that didn't even come to mind to people in more primitive societies, nor the idea of "love" we currently discuss in the modern and contemporary zeitgeist. She'd be under my authority and serve me with kids and housekeeping, I wouldn't want to be validated by her inferior intellect, spend time talking about what's her favorite colour or what's her favorite netflix show or what her horoscope is telling her week will be like. I much prefer talk to other men (although it's only few that are not NPCs) and look up to other men who actually do acts of bravery, self-discipline, culture-building, justice, or value those traits and aim to achieve them.
100% agree
Since that's not a possibility in the current age, the only option I have left is the other one that was also practiced in ancient times: prostitution.
In olden times women were either (a) wives that were property of family/husband; or (b) prostitutes - and that's exactly how it should have stayed.
I'm sure if I keep earning my money (that I don't have anything or anyone to spend with) and taking care of myself I could be able to "ascend" with a roastie past her prime in her 30s after she has fun with her chads and wants some idiot to take care of her jaded bagage, and accept her cucking him (since you can't even do anything about that these days, it's all a part of the free "dating" game), but as you can see that's far far far from what I would want - which is not really an idealization of something that never existed and never could - it did, but it doesn't exist today - so I'd never sacrifice my dignity for that, I despise what women think as I've seen too much of it to ever go back.
To finish my thought, the thing I said about getting rid of your sexual urges in a monk-like sense, is that I accept that sexual desire is natural.
My body asks me to coom (even though my rational mind sees no need/reason in doing so), the same way my body asks me to eat, asks me to sleep, etc.
If you don't satisfy these biological innate urges you're going against your nature and that cannot be healthy.
Of course you should control them, the same way eating too much or sleeping too much (or too little) is not healthy.
Satisfying these needs, however, don't have anything necessarily to do with getting validated by a foid.
I actually am really open to compromise on prostitution with you. A while back when I still had a sexual addiction I booked a trip to Amsterdam to fuck prostitutes. Now I will be there very soon and I have whitepilled myself and fixed my addiction. It used to be my plan to moneymaxx and spend the extra money on hookers. I think it is good in moderation, so long as it doesn't aggravate anything. Because very easily a sexual addiction can enthrall you.

But I came to the same conclusion that it's better to be alone and fuck prostitutes than to get in a bluepilled relationship to betabuxx a fat 30+ year old used up whore. The main problem is wanting female validation and cucked relationshits. But I think that this itself is rooted in sexual desire

Last edited:
Very insightful, now i know that i will always be an slave and i will always be depressed.

The only way I could be happy is if i could repeat my life and get the opportunities or experiences that Chad had when I was in school.

I understand your point but i can't lie to myself. Having a life partner has been my only wish and my only encouragement since I was 13 until i lost all hope. Missing out those years were devastating to my persona, and i also feel that getting approval from the opposite sex is the ultimate form of validation one can get.

I know that it's a retarded mindset, but I'm being completely honest with myself.

100% agree

I actually am really open to compromise on prostitution with you. A while back when I still had a sexual addiction I booked a trip to Amsterdam to fuck prostitutes. Now I will be there very soon and I have whitepilled myself and fixed my addiction. It used to be my plan to moneymaxx and spend the extra money on hookers. I think it is good in moderation, so long as it doesn't aggravate anything. Because very easily a sexual addiction can enthrall you.

But I came to the same conclusion that it's better to be alone and fuck prostitutes than to get in a bluepilled relationship to betabuxx a fat 30+ year old used up whore. The main problem is wanting female validation and cucked relationshits. But I think that this itself is rooted in sexual desire
I have more to talk with you on the subject but I gotta sleep now since I wageslave tomorrow (it's 2am here), I'll reply soon enough. Take care brother

JFL if you feel some sort of superiority over cucks and simps. You and they are just two sides of the same coin, because you are also slaves to foids. Our entire identity as incels is based upon our desire for them. @K9Otaku calls you foid worshippers, I go a step further by saying you are slaves to foids.

A lot of you are fixed upon looksmaxxing and surgery, thinking that if you were chad, it would somehow mitigate your struggles. This doesn't make any sense though, because being attractive doesn't address the underlying cause of your suffering, which is your surrender to desire. Plato talks about this in the Republic. Glaucon tells Socrates about the Ring of Gyges, which makes its wearer invisible, and asks Socrates why anybody would act just if they could do whatever they wanted, raping, stealing, murdering without facing the consequences. Socrates responds that the wearer of the ring who does these things is enslaved by his appetites, whereas someone who rejects it and lives a just life is in control of himself and therefore happy.

If you were ever able to have sex or get a girlfriend, it wouldn't work. You wouldn't be happy because you would just be a slave to the foid and to your own passions. If you surgerymaxxed into chad, you would just give up control over yourself and be a slave to your sexual desire by having sex with all those foids. Yes even chad is a slave.

You have the power to reject sexual desire and give up on foids. Take control of your own life, live just and free. Grip was unironically right when he said he wanted to be a eunuch. Remember that resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
I totally agree. In fact, worship = slavery is a well known fact. The whole point of the New Testament is to transform the believer from a slave to idols (that he was) into a slave of Jesus. I am not a Christian in the traditional sense (e.g. I don't believe Jesus was a real person). But I think that this take is honest. We are always the slave (= worshiper) of something.

Last edited:
You pathetic cuckolds advocating for our literal castration should all be banned. You're no different than trannies.
We are different from trannies. We escortcel. I can guarantee you that my manly organs work just fine in an heterosexual context.

So we are not advocating for castration at all (typical straw man argument). We advocate for realism: Fuck foids (escorts if you have to), don't worship them

Op be like

No, the worst part is that people here are not only slave to sexual desire - which we all are being the animals that we are. It's that the people here are slave to female validation. They're the group most despised by foids and at the same time all they wanted was to be validated by people who despise them.
craving female validation = foid worship

Yes

Not really. They are like Dalits that hate Brahmins but are still Hindus (they hate foids but many worship waifus)

I agree.

Being a monk is not unrealistic if you define it properly. I, for one, am an escortcelling and fapping monk.

A monk, in the general sense of the word, is a person who consciously decides to be a slave (worshiper) to a transcendent (not necessarily "supernatural") entity and makes it the center of his life. As I said previously, I am a slave of the "Logos" as previously defined.

I believe this is reasonable because I think it is impossible to be the slave (worshiper) of nothing. But you can choose what you serve and I believe that "the Logos" is a far more worthy master than foids.

I understand your point but i can't lie to myself. Having a life partner has been my only wish and my only encouragement since I was 13 until i lost all hope. Missing out those years were devastating to my persona, and i also feel that getting approval from the opposite sex is the ultimate form of validation one can get.
That is the definition of foid worship ("the ultimate form of validation one can get")

It is good to admit it. Great step in the direction of being cured.

I know that it's a retarded mindset, but I'm being completely honest with myself.
That's good. Honesty about oneself is the basis of everything else.

Yes. I agree

Typical lefti cope: You don’t want sex it’s all in your mind :soy::foidSoy:.

Sexuality is the biggest drive men (all mammals tbh) have since humans exist. This is basic knowledge and not worth any discussion.
Typical incel mistake. Confusing sex drive with worship. The one is natural, not the other

Didn't do that.

I reject foid worship, not sexual desire
:lul: So giving your money to escorts is not foid worship? This is hilarious

:lul: So giving your money to escorts is not foid worship? This is hilarious
No. It is using the means at your disposal to satisfy a natural desire.

Are you worshiping your supermarket by giving them money to satisfy your hunger?

nigger don't open the copium jar, nooooo:feelsohgod: