Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being Attracted to Women is a Curse

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
Sometimes I feel like the fact that I am attracted to women is a curse and I wish that I was a completely asexual being.

Women only provide value towards men in the forms of their face and body, both of which only last for around 15 years total. Other than that, the man is expected to provide all of the value in the relationship. The man is expected to provide resources to the woman, the man is expected to protect the woman and the man is expected to keep the woman happy.

Other than the value of her attractiveness, the woman actually provides negative value (work) for the man to deal with on a constant basis. The woman is:

Submissive

A woman's natural desire is to be second to her husband/boyfriend. As her man, you are expected to take the lead in making decisions and you are expected to be superior to her in regards to physical strength, finances and mental toughness. At the very basic level, a woman's submissiveness can be seen during sex: the man thrusts into the woman while she lies there and submits to his penis.

The woman's submissiveness means the man always has to make sure that he is taking the lead in the relationship and that he is superior to her. Failure to do so results in the immediate termination of the relationship by the woman.

Needy

A woman is also needy. Simply attracting her is not enough. From there you have to constantly work to maintain that attraction by continuing to bring her monetary resources, continuing to protect her and continuing to keep her sexually attracted to you. This may seem easy on the surface level but in reality it is extremely hard. It means forcing yourself further and further into wage enslavement by moving up the corporate ladder, continuing to maintain a toxic dark triad like personality to protect her and, after doing all of that, coming home and taking the time and effort to sexually satisfy her in bed.

The woman has only become more and more needy in today's modern age. Every woman has far more options due to dating apps like Tinder and the fact that most people now live in large cities. Due to this, the woman is able to expect more and more out of her partner to in the relationship. Even marriage can no longer keep a modern relationship together as woman are now incentivized to get a divorce.

Soft

The final trait of the woman is that she is soft. She is never able to accept the reality of a situation like a man could. Even if the woman is exposed to the blackpill, she will never be able to truly accept it. Similarly, every woman, no matter how Republican they say they are, will always hold feminist views. They will never fully be able to understand how the male brain operates. They will never let themselves believe that every guy wants sex with every single attractive female he sees, that every guy would have sex with a girl under the age of 18 and that every guy would rape a woman if there were no repercussions.

As the saying goes "feels before reals".

Edit: I should make this clear, as some may interpret the post this way, that I am not saying that I want to be gay. Ideally I would want to be a completely asexual being who does not experience sexual attraction to any other being. Since that will never happen, I have to live with this curse.

Wow Super Accurate and Indepth Analysis. The only thing is this only applies to sub-8 males

None of what you said applies to 6ft+ chad, who easily has it the other way around, with women paying and simping for him instead

Wow Super Accurate and Indepth Analysis. The only thing is this only applies to sub-8 males

None of what you said applies to 6ft+ chad, who easily has it the other way around, with women paying and simping for him instead
Good point. Glad you liked it.

Disagree on your second paragraph. Chad are still taking part in her mind game. The better looking you are the more times she will let you to slip away if you failed one of her tests/criteria. Also once Chad is aging it is getting exponentially harder for him.

In my life I came to see many women cheat with a downgraded looking male because her boyfriend was too soft. It is especially true for young good looking males that have women all around them since early teens. These type of men tend to be mentally weaker and more trustworthy towards women, and thus constantly fail their tests.

Bump. I should stop posting at 3:00 am tbh.

It sure is especially as an ostracized ugly man.

im started to become attracted to pillows as a consequence:feelswhat: . from the right angle in low light codnitions they look thicc :feelsaww: