Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Being attracted to teen girls is why you're inkel"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
@Napoleon de Geso is the most based pedocel here yet he's not a virgin. Looks like women's pesonality detector malfunctioned here :feelshmm:

Slayer de geso

He's honorary incel.
he's the male equivalent of feminist crazy cat lady who got pumped and dumped by Chads in her youth and still thinks shes entitled to 25 yr old chads when shes 50

Inceldom discussion tho

He apparently had a gf before but she wasn't cultured so she dumped him. Brutal ngl.
So you're telling me he had a GF and had sex with her ?
:feelswhat:

Big ass IT cope. I'm into MILFs and literal roasties with dirty fuck experience but I'm still a reject

come on man, how can you ask for napoleon ban? :feelswhat:
I wouldn't if this was a blackpilled forum but this is an incel forum, why are people who've had girlfriends and unpaid sex in the past allowed to be here ?

I wouldn't if this was a blackpilled forum but this is an incel forum, why are people who've had girlfriends and unpaid sex in the past allowed to be here ?

Tbh.

yeah I know but napoleon?

yeah I know but napoleon?
Tumblr lzc6fmyBlY1qg4n09o1 400

Didn't read any part of the thread ngl

Mogs me because he had sex, but very true. Not only that, but people's definition of 'pedo' today is being attracted to anyone under 20, and the definition changes as you get older, as if normies think physical attraction somehow shifts as you age to make you like older foids.

Higher lay count than any IT fag