Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being attracted to foids is not “foid worship”

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
If you white knight for women, you are a foid worshipper. If you are simply attracted to a foid, you are not a foid worshipper as long as she isn’t a landwhale or used up roastie or something

learn the difference retards

Did u get warned for this recently

Did u get warned for this recently
No but i almost did. Apparently having a non 2d foid on your avi is foid worship which doesn’t make any sense not only because like I said that’s not foid worship but it is also hypocritical since only anime avis are allowed but whatever idc

It's funny how some retards think worshipping an anime character is not foid worshipping, if I worshiped a male anime character would you think I'm gay? Probably fucking yes

It's funny how some retards think worshipping an anime character is not fond worshipping, if I worshiped a male anime character would you think I'm gay? Probably fucking yes
Yeah true

Eh, I've always felt a bit "off" about the posters with anime girls, but it's not that big of a deal honestly. I do agree that there's a difference between attracted/worshipping in the sense that you can be attracted or like something without making it such a big deal/such high value.

I think the difference between "worship" and normal attraction is that I can admit I am attracted to women/girls, but do not need to put them on a pedestal/hold them in some high regard, i.e., PFP girls, posters on walls, "rate this girl" threads, "Would you do her?" & other shit.

Funny how most guys think it screams masculinity to discuss women, but I think it's kinda cucked as it's theoretical. Like imagine a buncha normie dudes with near zero sex appeal talking about which model they'd fuck. Uh, bro, you ain't fucking any of them -- not for free at least.

"Worship" is when you make threads on women, discuss them, hold them in some Goddess-esque regard, fantasy/must tell the world, etc. Normal attraction doesn't have to be so overtly publicized -- it can be private and much less cucked than these gay ass "rate hot foid" threads.

Last edited:
No but i almost did. Apparently having a non 2d foid on your avi is foid worship which doesn’t make any sense not only because like I said that’s not foid worship but it is also hypocritical since only anime avis are allowed but whatever idc
"Apparently having a non 2d foid on your avi is foid worship" it is

If you are praising them for their looks, that's worship.

Asking for a foid's objective rating isn't

Last edited:
I am of the view if anime foid avatars are allowed, real foids should be allowed. It’s not logically consistent

Anime girls represent the ideal of a woman.

Real girls represent roasties, who are scum.

I can see why there's a distinction.

I can't fuck a anime girl, asmuch as i love them they will never be real, we were born too early for virtual anime lovers/holographic waifus/ sex-bots, too late to rape and pillage, why even live?

Go advertise real foids somewhere else

If you white knight for women, you are a foid worshipper. If you are simply attracted to a foid, you are not a foid worshipper as long as she isn’t a landwhale or used up roastie or something

learn the difference retards
Yes, we already know that difference, but I'm not sure if you know what foid worship is. Just so it's clear, foid worship is when you create a thread praising a foid, usually praising her for her looks or pretending to praise her for something else when it's clear as day that you're feigning it because she's obviously good looking.

Yes, we already know that difference, but I'm not sure if you know what foid worship is. Just so it's clear, foid worship is when you create a thread praising a foid, usually praising her for her looks or pretending to praise her for something else when it's clear as day that you're feigning it because she's obviously good looking.
That’s not what I was talking about. I’ve seen incels say I’m a foid worshipper just because I found an emo foid hot:feelswhat:

That’s not what I was talking about. I’ve seen incels say I’m a foid worshipper just because I found an emo foid hot:feelswhat:
Oh, I see. I don't know what to tell you bro. Maybe it was just an emotional reaction on their part.