Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being at the gym in college is, in a way, more fun than my home gym.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i would be at the gym and when they were using the cardio machines in front of me while i was also using one i'd stare at their bodies. i also did it when i was up at the track upstairs looking above while the weight room was below. looking at their bodies. i remember one girl was in front of me one time when i was running behind her and i stared at her body. skinny bodies with soft youthful skin. 18-21 is the age group i find the most attractive so this is coomfuel. they all wore revealing clothes working out.

but the weights get hogged a lot. at home i had my own gym to myself and i could play all my music on bluetooth instead of my college gym's radio music.

My college had one fitness center for like 10k+ students

Pretty based, tbh, using foids as live entertainment :feelshaha:
But it's sad too because only :chad: gets to dick them down

it's just a tease honestly. would rather avoid now

this needs more replies

Yeah using the college gym was way better. I'd wear ridiculous large headphones to block out the radio music

Yeah using the college gym was way better. I'd wear ridiculous large headphones to block out the radio music
radio music is not for lifting. i miss being able to use my own music in the home gym on a bluetooth speak. using headphones at a public gym makes it hard to communciate with ppl

I only went one week because until I was accused to be looking lusciously at foids in leggings. I didn't, but I do know that it was because of my La Luz Extinguido looks that creeped the hell out of them, brutal :blackpill:

Been gymmaxing for 4 years and can tell I hate public gyms

I only went one week because until I was accused to be looking lusciously at foids in leggings. I didn't, but I do know that it was because of my La Luz Extinguido looks that creeped the hell out of them, brutal :blackpill:
Those foids you looked at told you to stop or what? What did they do?

Normie trait. Going to the gym and staring at women.

Those foids you looked at told you to stop or what? What did they do?
It was in my first days going, I imagine they were all that time gossiping between them like they like to do because I didn't even notice what was in motion. Then went straight to the manager or some shit like that and the next I knew Dumbledore asked me calmly the get the fuck out of there.

It's impossible to get laid in college if you're a 5/10 , 5'11" white male.