Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being around people that don’t enjoy your company is worse than being alone

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being around people that don’t enjoy your company is worse than being alone because when you’re around people that don’t want you there they make you feel unwelcomed and unwanted you’re gonna feel like you’re alone regardless I’ve experienced this first hand when I hangout with other people’s social circle I always feel like the odd man out like I don’t belong at least when you’re alone you’re in your own company and rather you enjoy it or not is entirely up to you there’s nobody there to give you negative reinforcement or ignore you nothing just peace and solitude

Based. Also follow me bro

its so brutal, but i still want that attention and interaction. Right now im so completly isolated.

Being around people that don’t enjoy your company is worse than being alone because when you’re around people that don’t want you there they make you feel unwelcomed and unwanted you’re gonna feel like you’re alone regardless I’ve experienced this first hand when I hangout with other people’s social circle I always feel like the odd man out like I don’t belong at least when you’re alone you’re in your own company and rather you enjoy it or not is entirely up to you there’s nobody there to give you negative reinforcement or ignore you nothing just peace and solitude
BINGO
Is probably the single reason i have LEFT EVERY SINGLE JOB I HAVE ATTAINED

It appears this effect is amplified in those that are unattractive, due to the horn effect... :feelswhere:

Also remember that you could be kept around solely to make another look better. :feelsclown:

I think it's a close one and probably depends on the individual.

But yeah it's so important to have people around you that you really enjoy being around.

Tricky to find though, I think.

Neither is good.

I am destined to be alone!