Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being Around People Depresses Me

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
All their talk is just annoying. Had the misfortune of being with several girls just now. Talking about their "boyfriends" and whatnot. It sincerely depresses me that these "relationships" mean nothing. A couple of those girls have been fucked by multiple guys at college and have been in previous "relationships". Another had a previous "relationship" and also got fucked in a drunken hookup. Another was talking about how one time she got drunk and did some stuff that she "would never show her 'boyfriend'" (It's on a video).

I've always had a really romantic heart, and the fact that "relationships" are nothing but settled for and watered down commodities at this point sincerely and severely depresses me. 

Every time I'm around others, I get reminded that people are "settling" for partner #7+ and still take that person for granted, as previous "breakups" restrict their ability to fully love. This is why I talk about high school virgin love being the only pure love; it comes when you can truly be each other's one and only. Being around other people depresses me so much, and I'd rather be alone in my room.

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]"Envy[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] is one of the Seven deadly [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]sins[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] in Roman Catholicism. In the Book of Genesis [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]envy[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] is said to be the motivation behind Cain murdering his brother, Abel, as Cain envied Abel because God favored Abel's sacrifice over Cain's. [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Envy[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] was regarded by Paul of Tarsus to be a [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]sin[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] of the flesh."[/font]

Kointo said:
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]"Envy[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] is one of the Seven deadly [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]sins[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] in Roman Catholicism. In the Book of Genesis [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]envy[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] is said to be the motivation behind Cain murdering his brother, Abel, as Cain envied Abel because God favored Abel's sacrifice over Cain's. [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Envy[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] was regarded by Paul of Tarsus to be a [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]sin[/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] of the flesh."[/font]

I never said a thing about envy.

ItheIthe said:
I never said a thing about envy.

It seemed like you were envious of the people's situations.

ItheIthe said:
Kointo said:
It seemed like you were envious of the people's situations.
No, I'm repulsed by them.
I'm repulsed because I can't relate to them.

same, this is why i used to be more depressed when i was working , witnessing normies lives and how they interact with one another, incels are always outsiders looking in.