Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being around foids in public

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I kind of loathe being around foids in public, brutal tormenting reminder of what I can not have. The voice, smell, look. I could go on.

It is way worse when I have to share some sort of space with a foid for an extended period of time, due to being on public transport or in a line etc.

Often foids are dressed slutty, I recall one time sitting on a boat, the view was amazing however I could only look to my left and somewhat ahead as to the right of me was a slutty foid and her shorts were basically underwear so all her skin of her pale thighs were hanging out teasing me, I have no idea how foids go out in public like this, it looks uncomfortable to sit on a cold plastic seat with nothing on your legs.
It just sucked since if I looked to my right I could be seen as a creep, and even though this girl was ugly it was still tempting to look at her thighs due to natural biological instincts and it gave me an unwanted boner.
It enrages me and I have had all too similar situations through out my life, I do not want to be eye raped by teasing foids that biologically force me to glance at their slutty outfits and distract me from whatever I am doing. :feelsree:

I seriously fucking hate it we need slut shaming, do not get me started on yoga pants, basically like painting your ass and walking outside, I am fine with foids that are modestly dressed but fuck all you slut foids

They walk around naked in front of everyone but youre the weird creep if you look at them. No common sense in this clown world.

Being around foids in public gives me anxiety. They look at me with disgusted faces. I am scared that someday some random pajeeta would accuse me of something i haven't done.

They walk around naked in front of everyone but youre the weird creep if you look at them. No common sense in this clown world.
Literally, and people will be like
"Well akshually I am a straight male and I like sluts and looking at womens bodies" :soy:

Even if I could look I do not want to, like in my boat story I just wanted to enjoy the view but this foid ruined it by having all her skin there.

No common sense in this CLOWN FUCKING WORLD absolutely

Being around foids in public gives me anxiety. They look at me with disgusted faces. I am scared that someday some random pajeeta would accuse me of something i haven't done.
brutal

I am just invisible, not that I could stare at these slutty foids though, I would go from invisible to creep JFL

I hate when they're being all touchy and affectionate with their boyfriends in public. It makes my blood boil that those guys are destined to pleasure and attention from foids cause they have a few millimeters of bone where they're supposed to. And I just rot every day because an average foid would rather set herself on fire than touch me.

"Well akshually I am a straight male and I like sluts and looking at womens bodies"
:feelskek: I heard this one often.
Even if I could look I do not want to, like in my boat story I just wanted to enjoy the view but this foid ruined it by having all her skin there.
I agree, being teased by foids who wouldnt even spit on us is pointless.

At any opportunity they'll show off the goods as if they're merchants at the market

The irony is that those same slutty foids will get mad if you call them whores. Those goods on display are for chad to enjoy, not you.

I can't remember the last time I looked at a foid worthy of looking at. It genuinely ruins my day to do so.

only for chad's eyes, people dont understand such a simple principle. Sub 5s should all dig their eyes out or feign blindness when around fooids dressing like this

Join the forum buddy boyo
I don't really know anything about that site. Why would I not continue to post here, i might look through it later but I CBF rn no energy

I don't really know anything about that site. Why would I not continue to post here, i might look through it later but I CBF rn no energy
The mods there is more active and you can post suggestion thread without waiting foe moderator team approval