Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being antisocial is heartbreaking but better than the other options as an incel

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
Early in my life, I was a happy little person, I enjoyed being with other kids having fun. I am a person with humour, I am sensible for other people's feelings, soft hearted.

I used to have "friends" and all that, but always the same happened after some time. I was the bottom of the group, the "trash friend", if nobody else was there I was good enough.

Well, life has changed me. My facial expression is naturally serious or even evil. I try to not to feel the feelings. I try not to show it when I'm hurt. People might think this dude doesn't care about anything. But deep inside, It just hurts so bad. Everytime when I recognize being treaten like shit.

I even went to therapy. What a bluepilled bullshit! The foid therapist told me the classic crap with confidence and all that shit. That I could have a pretty girlfriend one day. I used to be kind of - now we call if blackbilled - but at one point I took this fancy bluepill the therapist gave me and tried to "work on myself".

Years have passed, I tried so fucking hard to get a job. To not be the weird creep everyone looks down on. Tried to find new friends - same as always.

But after none of this worked out, I decided to voluntarily be antisocial. Stay at home alone. It is good not to play the clown for "friends" or "colleagues". Just be by myself.

But I am a human being! Even one with a sensible heart. I would need appreciation, I would need love, friends, conversing, going out, all that. But it's not worth it.

After all, my conclusion is: I rather suffer in not being sociable, not fulfill this existential human need of social interaction, than being let down all day. Being laughed at, being excluded, being ignored, being hated by foids and other normies.

So yes, my life sucks. It sucks fucking hard. But it still sucks less than back when I had social interaction like in school.

Be careful bro, isolate yourself too long and you might not be able to stop.

What else should I do, or better: What do you do? Do you have "friends" who actually respect you?

What else should I do, or better: What do you do? Do you have "friends" who actually respect you?
I rot really fucking hard, I'm afraid of people, and barely leave the house.

I rot really fucking hard, I'm afraid of people, and barely leave the house.

Shit, bro. But what do you think about my theory? Would you be with "friends" - being the fucking bottom of the group - if you could? Or would you also prefer to rot?

That's the major downside of coping by isolating yourself.
But tbh unattractive males that have struggled to be considered normal and be social are just as stressed from trying to NTmaxx and socialcirclemaxx.

Would you be with "friends" - being the fucking bottom of the group - if you could? Or would you also prefer to rot?
I don't want irl friends anymore, I genuinely have zero desire for any of that. So I'd definitely prefer to rot.

I mean what choice does any LVM truly have? If an incel was beset with the ultimatum of either roasting to death in a brazen bull or being dunked in a vat of acid, than I doubt one would be able to endure at all. This is hell, I'm sure of it.

I don't want irl friends anymore, I genuinely have zero desire for any of that. So I'd definitely prefer to rot.

Most of the time I am also like that. My heart is like a stone then. But sometimes, in times like now... The human inside myself comes back and wants to be appreciated, needed, respected, liked, loved.

If I just had a fucking hole between my legs, I would at least be able to whore around. But it actually disgusts me imagining being a foid. I'd rather be a fucking Chad.

But I would also be happy at least to be an average male with friends, social life, and a job. Not seen as particularly attractive but at least seen as a human being. Getting lots of sex is not my 1st priority, having an actual life is. Having people around me not being disgusted my presence.

As a man, society has sooooooo high requirements to one. Be at least average looking, be tall, have a deep voice, have a job, be sociable, don't show your feelings, be strong..... The list never ends.

I think if I would be at least average looking, I could have a life. I am not tiny, my voice is deep, I have humour, can hide my feelings etc. But nature was not merciful with me. Like I have the voice from my tall good looking father, nice. But when people who only heard my voice before see me they always say: "Wow, I didn't picture you like that" or "I thought you were taller", which translated into blackpill language would be: "Wow, I didn't except you to be a fucking degenerate subhuman who disgusts me that I am close to vomit in your face".
I mean what choice does any LVM truly have? If an incel was beset with the ultimatum of either roasting to death in a brazen bull or being dunked in a vat of acid, than I doubt one would be able to endure at all. This is hell, I'm sure of it.

What does "LVM" mean? Sorry for being a filthy greycel...

Last edited:
You sound like me but slightly different, mainly cause I never had a ‘Therapist’. I lost all my ‘friends’ by middleschool, I was always the friend people would go to if no one else with better looks wasn’t around. A temporary friend. I don’t think a therapist can do anything, I never believed that someone could ‘fix’ me with words.

You sound like me but slightly different, mainly cause I never had a ‘Therapist’. I lost all my ‘friends’ by middleschool, I was always the friend people would go to if no one else with better looks wasn’t around. A temporary friend. I don’t think a therapist can do anything, I never believed that someone could ‘fix’ me with words.

Going to a therapist was not my idea either. I was like on a looong sick leave while being unemployed and the public health insurance guys wanted me to go there. I didn't want to because I thought I would be looked at as a dumb/psychopatic/mental ill person. I was like a little instinctly (from experiences) blackpilled at this time. But I was young, they could convince me doing it.

I was always the option among "my friends"

“I can’t see how ya don’t have friends man you seem so nice well hope everything goes well for you”

*Leaves conversation on that sentence

how come We can't be friends Bruv ?

“I can’t see how ya don’t have friends man you seem so nice well hope everything goes well for you”

*Leaves conversation on that sentence

how come We can't be friends Bruv ?
Not the frenpill, i had enough pills today.
Gonna take my risperdal pill at this point.

I’m involuntarily socially isolated

I purposefully cut off most of my friends from my life, even my best friends. I honestly don't care about having friends. I can always make new ones if I want to, but I don't.

I purposefully cut off most of my friends from my life, even my best friends. I honestly don't care about having friends. I can always make new ones if I want to, but I don't.

:chad:

Yeah its really not worth it at all being social as an incel, either people will reject you, make fun of you, or ghost you eventually.

literally impossible to win as an ugly male.

Early in my life, I was a happy little person, I enjoyed being with other kids having fun.

Explains the false statement in the title that "being antisocial is heartbreaking".