Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Being an ugly girl sucks" - do you agree with this reddit post?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Sure, most men don't give you free shit, but society still coddles you and makes things easier for you just because you are a woman. Ugly males are the ones who truly have it bad, we get no free passes.

Stupid bitch "Chad won't treat me nicely boo hoo, I want chad's dick now!" she is like a whiny child

inbox exploding with guys offering to date her right now

Sure, most men don't give you free shit, but society still coddles you and makes things easier for you just because you are a woman. Ugly males are the ones who truly have it bad, we get no free passes.

Ohhh, that's so sad. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Stupid bitch "Chad won't treat me nicely boo hoo, I want chad's dick now!" she is like a whiny child
I bet there are some ugly guys who did try to date her. But they didn't exactly register as humans to her.

By ugly she means no Chad's like her

L-Living nearly as bad as an incel is totally bad. Help me out of this badness. Also fuck incels.

Ugly foid = undesirable to Chad
Ugly man = undesirable to everyone

It’s like comparing someone who bruised their arm to someone that had their arm sliced off.

Lmfao

This is her, foids are really a joke, she is no where near fucking ugly, it is as I said she just can't get chad

I hate foids.

Ugly woman hanging around hot girls and chads complaining she doesn't get free shit.
Go hang around around your looksmatch and you will have it easy.
View attachment 83554
This is her, foids are really a joke, she is no where near fucking ugly, it is as I said she just can't get chad

I hate foids.
Jesus H Christ wtf?!

:feelsree:

This bitch " I'm a woman I demand free shit!" Guarantee she still don't date an incel. :reeeeee:

man treat you worse= they don't constantly orbit you

inbox exploding with guys offering to date her right now

This, yet according to this shit video incels are privileged because they can improve their looks...

the fact that it's on reddit is enough reason to disagree with it

Tbhtbhnlgn gokggllngl gtl tbh

I guess i feel sorta bad for the truly ugly ones. Not the landwhales though, especially when i see them gorging on a 12 inch pastrami from subway

Being an ugly foid “sucks” in that you’re not quite as privileged as a Stacy but you have your own privileges in that 182,000 cucks and orbiters will feel sympathy for you and you will be coddled, unlike ugly males who are persecuted and killed off.

>occasional desperate internet creeper
Someone needs that sweet H2SO4 in her fucking face

>boohoo I'm ugly and overweight and was teased, beaten, and bullied all through school
>Now, I did have a happy ending. I met a guy through my sister and we talked online. We fell in love without seeing each other. He says he finds me beautiful but I think that's because he loves who I am. Which is something that can happen for anyone. Looks don't always matter. We're engaged and expecting a baby in March.
Potent ERfuel ngl

BY THE WAY, the bitch in the OP literally says "the shopping centre my bf works at forces him to park in a part of the centre where there's no cover so now his car is smashed :( " in one of her leddit posts, holy fuck I'm so mad

Last edited:
Being an ugly foid “sucks” in that you’re not quite as privileged as a Stacy but you have your own privileges in that 182,000 cucks and orbiters will feel sympathy for you and you will be coddled, unlike ugly males who are persecuted and killed off.

I can understand her point tbh not as bad as being an ugly male but still

Outside of the "occasional" desperate internet looksmatch

They're complaining about not getting a privilege that was unearned in the first place.

Lol ugly foids think any guy who hits on them is creepy and desperate and doesnt have better options unless hes chad.

Mutual insecurity and rampant hypergamy has completely fucked up the world of love

She gets attention from some guys and is merely invisible, excuse me while I grieve for her. :woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree:

An ugly foid has a higher SVM than all of us putted together. And, of course, I would gladly fuck that redditard whore, in a normal society a shit like her should be glad that people like me are willing to pump her.

"Outside of the occasional desperate internet creeper"

Creeper = Any sub8 man

Being ugly in general sucks yeah. But like you said OP everything is easier as a foid.

Here she is.

Fucking LARPer. Probably just saw Chad with a prettier girl and decided it was over.

yeah its worse than being stacy but like she said she still gets hi up randomly and no matter what can find a bf

Yeah, she's actually really pretty. I don't like the cliche but have to admit, she probably has low self esteem because guys she's not attracted to hit on her and she never gets free stuff. Maybe it's just high standards, but I'm sure she'll get past it (peoples standards become more realistic as they get older) and look back on this as a phase.

Last edited:
Here she is.

Fucking LARPer. Probably just saw Chad with a prettier girl and decided it was over.

when you're sad because your minor flaws prevent you from getting 7' NT chad

Here she is.

Couldnt expect any less from cuckdit, they even LARP about being afg veterans and shit :lul:

“Outside of the occasional desperate Internet creeper”

This means anyone besides 6’+ white Chad. Creeper and ugly are interchangeable.

If anyone here feel pity about this hole,youre a CUCK and you deserve the worst dead.

NO CHANCE!!!

BODY POSITIVITY YOU MISOGYNIST!!!
Here she is.

Kills me.

Kills me to hell & back if she wants sympathy for being "ugly"...
“Outside of the occasional desperate Internet creeper”

This means anyone besides 6’+ white Chad. Creeper and ugly are interchangeable.
If anyone here feel pity,youre a CUCK and you deserve the worst dead.
Couldnt expect any less from cuckdit, they even LARP about being afg veterans and shit :lul:
L-Living nearly as bad as an incel is totally bad. Help me out of this badness. Also fuck incels.
They're complaining about not getting a privilege that was unearned in the first place.

Last edited:
Imagine complaining about "depression" because Chads are not offering you free stuffs when you walk your fat ass in the street.