Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being an introvert can be a good thing?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
signature checks out
only watched the first 30 secs but seems to be an accurate video as far as the perception shit goes. you gain a lot of clout by observing others from the other side of the canyon

Seems pretty good but pretty vague. I think to make it more accurate they would have to ask questions that have to do with the good side of humanity as well as the bad side, right? Because then it might just be more pessimistic people always picking the more pessimistic option, and giving false results.

All in all, I think the conclusions are correct. Because extraverted people want other people to like them, they are more likely to buy into a lie.

All in all, I think the conclusions are correct. Because extraverted people want other people to like them, they are more likely to buy into a lie.
I agree, most extroverted people seem so fake to me, it's pretty cringey sometimes too.

I think its natural to be introverted, not really a bad thing but it can keep you out of social circles.

a good looking one sure

I guess this explains all the high IQ threads on incel forums about human nature.

I'm not even introverted,I just have no one to hang out with.

What's the point in being able to assess someone's personality when you're never going to talk to them anyways?
Fucking Cope.

ACTUAL, Introverted males are scum of the earth and treated as subhuman by both men and women alike.
I just don't want to wake up tomorrow, or ever. I fucking hate it. Why couldn't I be low inhib?

FUCK NO.

to survive in the corporate world you need to be extroverted. Even if you are working a job with not much interaction like a code monkey you have to be able to communicate with coworkers

there are zero fucking benefits to being an introvert. it doesnt make you smarter either, in fact being extroverted actually makes you smarter since you talk more, engage more in conversations and thus you are more accustomed to communicating with other individuals at high speeds thus getting you in the habit of thinking faster by proxy.